Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2012 was the last season Dallas was in the top 10 in penalties. People have tunnel vision.
Be careful or you will invoke the "it's not what's called, it's when they call them that makes it a conspiracy" crowd. They call them right after the Cowboys commit a penalty!!!!!

I wouldn't waste my time watching the sport if I thought what some think about this. Or I would switch to the team Goodell and Mara like.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Be careful or you will invoke the "it's not what's called, it's when they call them that makes it a conspiracy" crowd. They call them right after the Cowboys commit a penalty!!!!!

I wouldn't waste my time watching the sport if I thought what some think about this. Or I would switch to the team Goodell and Mara like.
Not called, like the facemask on Anthony Brown a couple weeks ago? Got away with that one.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They should fine Lamb for his chin strap catching Smith's thumb, a clear uniform violation!!!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If CeeDee doesn’t’ say anything about being choked out this doesn’t become an issue. It’s the comments he made on the sidelines that drew attention to it.

Creeper

Reaction score
Saw the video multiple times. He was choking Lamb. Believe your lying eyes.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We will have to disagree on this...since there is no metrology on it that I know of.

The refs can call a no catch in open field, in the 2nd qtr...but when you call the no catch against Dez at the goal line late in the game...I mean that is HUGE. Same penalty but Not the same consequence at all!

I am not saying they did it to keep Dallas out of the play offs and let the darling Packers in...and I am not saying they didn't purposely do it.

What I am saying is that all penalties are not created equal. And human bias certainly comes into play. And Jerry has feuded with GODDell pretty hard they aren't bedroom lovers.

If they suspend Zeke for SIX games....when they are poised to destroy the NFL....why wouldn't a flag or two come out at inopportune moments? The NFL makes their money regardless...Jerry...on the other hand....makes his money too but doesn't get what he truly seeks. Good revenge right there.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You support the Cowboys so much you think the league has a bias against them. That’s ridiculous! Did you watch the Chargers game in week two? Practically every call when against them. It’s the main reason we won that game. Every big play they made got called back including a TD. They gave us a sack on a no sack. It’s fans like you that can’t handle the truth. If you think the league is corrupt don’t watch the games. The most scrutinized part of the game is the officiating. I wouldn’t watch any sport that I thought was rigged. Some of the comments made by fans on this board about the league make me question their sanity. I don’t take many seriously here I just roll my eyes and laugh.
I laugh at you because you don't know what you're talking about. The penalty on the Chargers TD was called correctly because their lineman held! The sack called against Herbert by Parsons was correctly called as well! Know what you are talking about.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I laugh at you because you don't know what you're talking about. The penalty on the Chargers TD was called correctly because their lineman held! The sack called against Herbert by Parsons was correctly called as well! Know what you are talking about.

The sack was a bad call even Mike Pereira said so. They pretty much lost the game for the Chargers. I know what I’m talking about you’re nothing but a blind homer. If there was a bias against the Cowboys they wouldn’t be 6-1.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The sack was a bad call even Mike Pereira said so. They pretty much lost the game for the Chargers. I know what I’m talking about you’re nothing but a blind homer. If there was a bias against the Cowboys they wouldn’t be 6-1.
You're full of it. Uninformed as well. You don't even know the rules. I seriously doubt Pereira said it was a bad call. I'm pretty sure you are making stuff up.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You're full of it. Uninformed as well. You don't even know the rules. I seriously doubt Pereira said it was a bad call. I'm pretty sure you are making stuff up.

Pereira said during the telecast that it was a bad call. Anyone who thinks the league is bias against the Cowboys is uninformed.