NFL Draft Blitz Updated 7 Round Mock

CalCBFan

Reaction score
My question is "Will Charles have the same problems w/ fumbling that he had in college?" If so, I'd rather have Ray Rice or even Peyton Hillis...

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love it - I would take it right now.

Skerr41

Reaction score
One of the best drafts so far. So glad to see Felix Jones not there in the first.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
very strong mock.

btw, there are like 4 NT in the draft so it can be hard to grab one without reaching.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jterrell;2036036 said:
very strong mock.

btw, there are like 4 NT in the draft so it can be hard to grab one without reaching.
How much input did you have on that Mock?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
noober;2035844 said:
You had me til #126

There should be a couple of safeties (Morgan,Demps,Zbikowski) to consider at that spot, and we could grab Matt Flynn/QB/LSU with #235.

those safeties are considered special teams only prospects.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Hostile;2036037 said:
How much input did you have on that Mock?

zilch.

I did a pod cast a few weeks back discussing the NFCE and all the NFCE teams were targeting Hardy but I only suggested a few names, positions we might target.

I did mention RB/WR/CB(even with Pac Man as that was asked) and a QB to backup Romo with Johnson being 80 and the kid from SMU not able to hit the broad side of a barn.

I certainly didn't mention ILB:)

Gaede

Reaction score
wow, great draft. I'm really starting to get pumped for this thing now.

I'm definitely on the Josh Johnson bandwagon

tyke1doe

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2035525 said:
I would of loved this mock if it would not of been spoiled with that 3rd round selection.

Agreed.

And doesn't Tommy Black have some mental issues? I'd stay away from him if so.

JerryFan

Reaction score
noober;2035844 said:
You had me til #126

There should be a couple of safeties (Morgan,Demps,Zbikowski) to consider at that spot, and we could grab Matt Flynn/QB/LSU with #235.

Not only that is J Leman seems a bit undersized. The kid is a baller there is no doubt. He's a HIGH HIGH character guy and will give you everything he has no matter the situation. I just don't know if he could play ILB in the 3-4 or not, but if you're taking a chance on someone he'd be a hell of a guy to take a chance on. I would promise you he would be one of our special team ace's. The only bad thing I can say about him is his size. Other then that he is Dat Ngyuen type of player (I'm pretty sure he's bigger then Dat though). Excellent in coverage, tackling, and leadership. It all depends on his size.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Unfortunately the draft won't fall anything like this. The Pacman trade will throw a monkey wrench into this entire scenario.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
JerryFan;2036074 said:
Not only that is J Leman seems a bit undersized. The kid is a baller there is no doubt. He's a HIGH HIGH character guy and will give you everything he has no matter the situation. I just don't know if he could play ILB in the 3-4 or not, but if you're taking a chance on someone he'd be a hell of a guy to take a chance on. I would promise you he would be one of our special team ace's. The only bad thing I can say about him is his size. Other then that he is Dat Ngyuen type of player (I'm pretty sure he's bigger then Dat though). Excellent in coverage, tackling, and leadership. It all depends on his size.

I can see the natural comparison to Zach Thomas and it makes sense to say hey Dallas wanted the original why not.

All the same if we take an ILB I'll retch. I know it is hard for Wade and BP to see this but there are other positions in football, rofl.