Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day One Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tip for all three days. If you don't want to know the picks before they're announced you should avoid these threads.
Yep, because some anal gland following Albert Breer on Twitter thinks it makes him super in the know to post the pick in here 30 seconds before its announced,

It doesn't make him look cool , it proves he's a rotting pile of dog turd

J817

Reaction score
Yep, because some anal gland following Albert Breer on Twitter thinks it makes him super in the know to post the pick in here 30 seconds before its announced,

It doesn't make him look cool , it proves he's a rotting pile of dog turd
I wish I could triple like this post.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I'm here, but i'm not sure i'll make it to pick 26 or whatever it is. They need to speed up the pick time.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I feel like I am in the minority but I preferred the Sat-Sun draft format but I guess they gotta milk the money.
I like those start times also. If the Cowboy's picked in the top 10 this start time would be ok, but 26 is a stretch.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just not into the draft as much as I used to be. Not this year.
Will watch though tonight. Was planning to watch Friday night, and will. But will go out with some friends as usual. Watch from a bar. Well the first hour or so then the rest from home. Will record it then catch up and speed through the crap until Dallas picks.
I have not turned it on yet, waiting until the first pick time. Lol.

stiletto

Reaction score
I like those start times also. If the Cowboy's picked in the top 10 this start time would be ok, but 26 is a stretch.
Yeah, it's way too drawn out and the way it was, you knew the first 3 draft picks by the end of the first day. Now we have to wait 48 hours to even get that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.