Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day One Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J817

Reaction score
Would not want to be in the position Carolina is in right now with 4 QBs possibly going in the first round. Everyone is projecting them to take Bryce Young but he’s got some concerns, primarily with his size. Some think Richardson could be the best QB of the bunch. If Carolina picks the wrong QB, it will haunt them for years. The last time we saw this many QBs at the top of the draft was in 2018. The first two that were taken ended up going bust. Josh Allen was the third one taken and Lamar Jackson was the last one in the first round. Three of the four QBs taken in the top 10 in 2018 went bust.
Reminds me of 1999. Tim Couch, McNabb, Culpepper, McNown and Akili Smith. So many busts. McNabb had a good career and Culpepper had an ok career. All the first round QBs may be busts this year who knows. The Panthers have to go with the one they think is the surest thing.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
There's Suzy Kolber. Who has been on ESPN for like 4 decades and hasn't aged.
Risen be like Joe Nameth...Suzee.
namath-kiss.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Just throwing out there that the Chat is live and fun. Just look up at where it says Fanzone and Draft and Chat is up there.

Check it out and join in.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Reminds me of 1999. Tim Couch, McNabb, Culpepper, McNown and Akili Smith. So many busts. McNabb had a good career and Culpepper had an ok career. All the first round QBs may be busts this year who knows. The Panthers have to go with the one they think is the surest thing.
When you have that many QBs with first round, grades your chances of missing a real high. No way would I have given up with Carolina did to move to number one overall unless there’s a Peyton Manning sitting there.

J817

Reaction score
When you have that many QBs with first round, grades your chances of missing a real high. No way would I have given up with Carolina did to move to number one overall unless there’s a Peyton Manning sitting there.
I agree with this 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.