Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Dam. Thereis the run on off line, OT/ OG are flying off the racks

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Eagles just were in a superbowl. What have we done with all of this passive drafting?I'd much rather get a guy that will stick than have 3 that won't make the team.
We have a lot of passive fans that will never understand the kind of aggressiveness it takes to win in a league where there is a salary cap and you have to make your own luck to some extent, or just sit there and get abused year after year and convince yourself 'it's ok'

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
… until Tyron gets his yearly injury and then we scramble to find a left guard

Just sign Dalton Risner now
Well, that's why we got Edoga. But I'm hoping Waletzko proves able to step in at LT and we can keep Tyler at LG, if we go that route.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Fans at the NFL Draft are definitely different than fans here. When their teams pick is announced, they celebrate like the Cowboys front office in the war room, yelling, high-fives, etc. Most of them probably don't even have any idea who the player is.

Here, we pick apart the pick and lament over who we could have/should have drafted.
I’m pretty sure those groups are coached in advance for tv purposes.

As I’m sure you well know, if you’re into the draft the absolute last place you want to be is there.

Sydla

Reaction score
They better know what the hell they are doing at LG. Because a bad OL derails the season.

Expecting Tyron for a full season is just dumb.

Sully

Reaction score
Eagles got better while Dallas got worse. Taking a 3rd TE in the 2nd rd, with a big hole @ LG. Jalen Carter and the Eagles DL is going to eat up this Dallas OL.

J12B

Reaction score
Zavala would've been interesting.
Plenty of RBs though
The RBs remaining feel more like 3rd down players. We needed someone more talented if McCarthy wants to be a run first team.

Carson

Reaction score
names to watch

CB Darius Rush
CB Cory Trice
S Antonio Johnson
WR Charlie Jones
RB Israel Abanikanda
WR Parker Washington
OG Asim Richards
WR Trey Palmer
RB Chase Brown