Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Still expecting OL here, couple corners I like and a few WR's. And some edge guys.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Eagles just were in a superbowl. What have we done with all of this passive drafting?I'd much rather get a guy that will stick than have 3 that won't make the team.
Sure.
But you are assuming that the players you think will or won't stick are the for-sure truth. You don't know that yet.

blueblood70

Reaction score
we bare picking bottom 10 most teams taking players most have on their wish lists are picking top 10 , jeez fans just dont get if, most of the time , normally when team wins 12 games they don't get the pick of the litter..

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You see the video streams in players homes when they are drafted and you get an instant view of all the hangers on that the young man is gonna need to support. Its like a bunch of leeches already attaching themselves to the kid as soon as his name is called.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The only character problem is Jalen Carter. Nolan Smith was the leader of that D, he slipped because he”s a tweener who is undersized.

Ringo is a great athlete that’s raw. He’s also stiff in the hips so his speed doesn’t translate.
Ian Rappaport just mentioned GM's dont like Ringo's mentality and work ethic. That was intel from UG coaches

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
RB is the next obvious area where we can make an impact, but we won't do that. We will take some reach at another position
Last year it was we like who we got at WR. This year is we like who we have at RB and besides we can always bring Zeke back. lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The Eagles just picked up a player with a mid second round grade in the 4th.
omg.. thats it. I think we shhould save the wear and tear on our players bodies and just forfeit to them since we have noc hance against them.