Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

Carson

Reaction score
Just did some digging on Eric Scott Jr.

Third longest CB wingspan in the draft. Great vertical and broad jump. Got injured during his 40 so he’s faster than his recorded time. He was a top 30 visit.
Yeah but heard of these intangibles with Wright is why I’m worried

Why not just draft Cory Trice?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Just did some digging on Eric Scott Jr.

Third longest CB wingspan in the draft. Great vertical and broad jump. Got injured during his 40 so he’s faster than his recorded time. He was a top 30 visit.
Could you post his vertical?

Always a great sign of a player’s explosiveness…

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yeah but heard of these intangibles with Wright is why I’m worried

Why not just draft Cory Trice?
seems several teams that need CB's are stepping over trice, i dont know enough about him to say why though.

Motorola

Reaction score
OK the league just needs to stop with this BS...of foreigners announcing picks. This is an American sport. Not some New world order crap. Every single jerkoff they have found to announce the pick. ..can't speak.
'Floatworm' ---- this is just a feeble stunt the NFL is just trying to keep alive their longstanding = greedy pipe dream that their league can really establish a foothold in Western Europe = viable franchises that will be incorporated into the 32 teams that exist in the U.S.
This idea started half a century ago_____
The Intercontinental League ----- organized in 1974, with an initial first season in the spring of 1975.
Proceeded to other ventures\startups such as "American Bowl" preseason exhibtions ....then followed by NFL backed leagues such as
the World League of American Football (WLAF) and NFL Europe were televised live stateside.