Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

Ken

Reaction score
What a dumb trade. This team is clueless.
Just had to move up for a JAG with a good vertical and nothing else. Not even productive on the college level.

I don't know what the hell we are doing with this draft.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
So maybe not such a bad trade after all. Except it was still a bad pick. Maybe, time will tell.
Sounds like he injured himself while running the 40 on his pro day. So giving him the benefit of doubt, let's say he's a high 4.5 guy instead. That along with his explosion testing numbers and size, I can see why they would take him as a developmental prospect. But yeah, if he's a legit 4.7 guy, it's hard to see where he survives in the league.

NickZepp

Reaction score
This guys broad jump was 11.1 which is really good and vertical was 39.5 which is solid.

bsheeern

Reaction score
Sounds like he injured himself while running the 40 on his pro day. So giving him the benefit of doubt, let's say he's a high 4.5 guy instead. That along with his explosion testing numbers and size, I can see why they would take him as a developmental prospect. But yeah, if he's a legit 4.7 guy, it's hard to see where he survives in the league.
His 184 passing yards allowed was fifth in the country among cornerbacks who played at least 50% of the most snaps, according to Pro Football Focus.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He will be a practice squad player at best. Do they quit on a 2nd rounder or a 3rd rounder already?

You can’t honestly sit there and say that you would prefer this guy you could get in the 7th or an UDFA over an injured guy like JL Skinner or Andrew Vorhees? It’s a perfect stash pick for next year.

It just wreaks of the typical Dallas “we know better than 31 other teams picks”
Not really, I'm saying we don't enough to draw a final conclusion, especially this late in the draft. We can get a better understanding of the player, their thinking, and their intent during to post draft presser and then judge.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
NFL.com calls Scott a priority free agent.
And we drafted him?
If you like a guy, you go get him. Worrying about when and how and trying to second guess every move they make is a waste of time. MM and Dan Quinn knew who they wanted in this draft and they went after 'em. The proof isn't in the second guessing, it's in the results and I think we're gonna see some good results from this draft.