Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yup this is the issue with where we are picking unfortunately….also why it’s ok taking a player a little early vs missing totally
well its not fait to comp eagles vs cowboys draft... i mean they were the sb runner up and somehow picking in the top 10 of every round while we are bottom 10 picks. its not the same. no way its even makes any sense comparing the drafts..lets settle it on the field. im not worried..

Carson

Reaction score
So our kicker is gone and no starting guards left. Awesome

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
The final two years and probably a couple void. The hit won't disappear, they are just stretching it out.

It's a fine strategy if Hurts remains productive.
Over the cap has it

27 41 mil
28 47 mil
29 Void year 97 mil

Reactions: CWR

blueblood70

Reaction score
Something people aren’t acknowledging regarding the Eagles picks is they all fell further down the board than expected. These Georgia dudes are all big timers and have character concerns. Eagles seem to think their high character guys will offset the possible negative implications. But it’s a risky proposition and could fracture the locker room.
well its not fait to comp eagles vs cowboys draft... i mean they were the sb runner up and somehow picking in the top 10 of every round while we are bottom 10 picks. its not the same. no way its even makes any sense comparing the drafts..lets settle it on the field. im not worried..

Reactions: CWR

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hate the passive mentality. No chance to beat the eagles.
Go be an Eagles fan. What passive mentality. I asked another poster...what do you want them to do. Trade away all the picks and some 2024 picks. Then you will complain about that too.

Let us know what you want them to do.

Jipper

Reaction score
They had extra picks we didn't have...that stupid comp thing with AZ really helped them too...it's what it is

kevm3

Reaction score
LOL

Watch, RB is the last area with decent talent, but we're not going RB in the 4th. We're going to draft a kicker or some project safety

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Maybe the plan is to move Tyler back inside. Otherwise it’s baffling we haven’t taken an interior lineman yet.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I’m gonna watch cowboys pick in the 4th and that’s it probably. It’s too annoying watching this FO sit idle why all these other FO make moves

Player after player just goes by the board and in the end it won’t matter till training camp .

There goes another lineman
You guys act like Dallas can just hold every other team hostage at our beck and call....."we demand your spot in the draft, give it to us now at this price"
lol

Trades aren't just a push-a-button and it happens thing.

Some here also act like their draft board must be the same as Dallas' draft board.
Well, it almost certainly is not.

kevm3

Reaction score
Go be an Eagles fan. What passive mentality. I asked another poster...what do you want them to do. Trade away all the picks and some 2024 picks. Then you will complain about that too.

Let us know what you want them to do.
We want them to BE AGGRESSIVE. Eagles seen their guy, they gave away a pick and went up and grabbed their guy. Meanwhile we're just waiting and letting all the other teams take the impact players.