Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

817Gill

Reaction score
Y’all who want TE so bad right now are great lol keep letting these IOL fall to us. There’s legit 7 TE’s who all have 1-3 round grades.

We can wait until R3 and still get one of the top 7/8 dudes. IOL has a steep drop off. Sit back and let Avila/Torrance/Bradford/Zavala/Schmit fall to you at 58.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Y’all who want TE so bad right now are great lol keep letting these IOL fall to us. There’s legit 7 TE’s who all have 1-3 round grades.

We can wait until R3 and still get one of the top 7/8 dudes. IOL has a steep drop off. Sit back and let Avila/Torrance/Bradford/Zavala/Schmit fall to you at 58.
I want Luke Shoonmaker in the 4th

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

You could have an OL of

Munoz
Larry Allen
Mike Webster
Zack Martin
Erik Williams

And this qb will still lose

mcmvp

Reaction score
Will JJ ever learn that sometimes a GM needs to trade up to go get a guy?

LaPorta’s going to be a very solid TE

Robster8989

Reaction score
Ol or wr. Te is gone
I liked LaPoerta a lot, but tthere are still several good TEs left. Tons of depth at that position in this draft (RB too).
I'm hoping Torrence or Avila fall to us at 58, but doubt they last that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.