Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
It really is amazing. Guys claiming we need Hyatt but apparently didn't need a Kincaid or Mayer or LaPorta.

Can't wait for our pick at 58 to be a WR and he plays 120 snaps next year.
Well Mayer is off the list now.

Verdammung

Reaction score
Avila had a 4th round grade by Dallas according to the draft show (Kyle Yelmans)
I can believe it. On tape, I liked him more than that, but his testing numbers are more in line with a day 3 guy.

MikeT22

Reaction score
It really is amazing. Guys claiming we need Hyatt but apparently didn't need a Kincaid or Mayer or LaPorta.

Can't wait for our pick at 58 to be a WR and he plays 120 snaps next year.
Kincaid was gone before we picked. LaPorta and Mayer are 2nd rounders

cowboyec

Reaction score
ohio st ot dawand jones still on the board.
gonna be a helluva pick for somebody.

J817

Reaction score
For a team who doesn’t sign big time free agents, you would think they would be aggressive in the draft right? Either that means they trade back for more picks or trade up for the player they really want.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So is Ferguson , Hendershot and Mckeon garbage now? I must see things different I’m just not seeing a burning need there. But there’s still Washington, Kraft out there
They’re certainly not garbage and have potential, but the jury is still out. It would be a mistake going into the season having those two battle it out for the starting job. Let’s not forget the Cowboys wanted Dalton Schultz back and offered him a contract. Washington is another one that’s left. One of the strengths of this draft is at TE so we could still end up with a good one later on. Travis Kelce was a third round pick and George Kittle was drafted in the fifth round. Jason Witten was a third round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.