Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
At least he’s a guy who, every time he makes a catch, the whole stadium gets to yell, “SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN.”

So there’s something in it for us lol.
Schoooo ... gotta sound like Booooo.

garyv

Reaction score
At least we know the trend. They will reach for a guard I. The 3rd: Chandler Zavala or Antonio Mafi.
This is my thinking BUT I honestly thought in the third round we would go RB like Kendra Miller, Zach Evans or Roschan Johnson

kevm3

Reaction score
We are going to draft some unknown o lineman in the 3rd that has a 5th round grade.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL..........yep and Hendershot was undrafted right? And these guys are better than our 2nd round pick?

I get being pissed we passed on Torrence. But Schoonmaker is a very good TE. Cowboys want to pound the ball and now they have two good TE's in Fergy and Schoon. And both can hurt you in the passing game.

If anything, this is a solid pick. Cowboys usually blow this pick with some screwup.
Yup ...... Luke was picked right where he was supposed to be in 1st or 2nd

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/luke-schoonmaker/32005343-4847-1986-19e8-9065e5ea32c8

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I just don't see the logic here. A tight end that can't beat out either of our "starters."
He can’t beat out Hendershot? The last time he was seen was clumsily deflecting a ball off his hands into a pick at Tenn. he wasn’t seen much after that.

I’ll give you Ferguson. But LS is a better player than PH

Havic

Reaction score
His age is a big problem for me. He'll be about 30 when its time for a new contract. He doesn't really upgrade anything.

If we wanted a blocking te we didn't take one known for blocking.
If he plays well we would pick up the 5th year and move on after.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Don’t know what they’re doing this year. A DT to stop the Phili QB sneak and then a TE? They are going nowhere without a running game. They have no depth on the OL, need DEs, a LB, CB, S, maybe another WR. I’m not getting it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.