Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

MikeB80

Reaction score
I said earlier I think Neal is gone. Cox will fill that role of a coverage LB now.

Neal could be more than just a player here this season. he will be in the sean lee role, he can help the young players and the veteran players I guess learn and understand the system Quinn is installing on defense.

I don't think he will be released.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
LOL, so true. I mean it's not like our "vets" at DT are killers. They are a bunch of JAGs. Watkins and Woods? LOL.

DE - Lawrence, Golston
DT - Gallimore, Hill, OO
DT - Urban, Bohanna
DE - Gregory, Basham, Anae

Not eye popping but I can at least stomach it.
I like it. Get Wilson and I love it.

Run defense has greatly improved with all front 7 picks this draft plus Urban in free agency

fivetwos

Reaction score
No doubt. I can't remember the last time I was excited about our dline and our front 7 overall! We FINALLY have a LEGITIMATE front 7! I think the takeaways will come just by virtue of the skillset of the dline for fumbles and interceptions from the pressure I think we're going to generate.
I like the idea of a competitive camp.

Rookie may beat out a vet.

That was missing in Dallas for a long while.

Maybe Quinn can rally these men as a unit. We can hope anyway.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Bohanna when he sees Zeke:

AnyQueasyFirefly-max-1mb.gif

fivetwos

Reaction score
LOL, so true. I mean it's not like our "vets" at DT are killers. They are a bunch of JAGs. Watkins and Woods? LOL.

DE - Lawrence, Golston
DT - Gallimore, Hill, OO
DT - Urban, Bohanna
DE - Gregory, Basham, Anae

Not eye popping but I can at least stomach it.
It's reasonably deep, and we can place Hill on official notice as much as 54 and 55.

Sydla

Reaction score
I like it. Get Wilson and I love it.

Run defense has greatly improved with all front 7 picks this draft plus Urban in free agency

We are probably done at DT even if Wilson falls.

I could see us using the last three picks on project Ss and CBs and maybe an OL.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I like the idea of a competitive camp.

Rookie may beat out a vet.

That was missing in Dallas for a long while.

Maybe Quinn can rally these men as a unit. We can hope anyway.

Same here, and I can very easily see rookies beating out vets. EIther way, I think we're going to have a legit front 7 finally!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Neal could be more than just a player here this season. he will be in the sean lee role, he can help the young players and the veteran players I guess learn and understand the system Quinn is installing on defense.

I don't think he will be released.

I dont think Neal is some heady, tactical veteran. He's always been a guy who relied on his athletic ability. I have no problem keeping him, but with the numbers and talent at LB now make him expendable. Cutting him sooner also means he has a chance to catch on somewhere else. Which I think he would.