Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We are probably done at DT even if Wilson falls.

I could see us using the last three picks on project Ss and CBs and maybe an OL.
Possible but I want football players and BPA. He already is great value and would love to finally fix the interior DL.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No one is going to love every pick, but this has been a very productive draft and addressed a lot of our concerns. No one can say we didn’t get better.

The problem is that so did other teams, and maybe even better than we got.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
No way....He's Quinn guy and a leader. The guy that should be sweating right now is Wilson.

Wilson isn't going anywhere. What he showed at the end of last seaosn has him entrenched. His contract also helps. Neal has a lengthy injury history and is attempting a position flip.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
No way....He's Quinn guy and a leader. The guy that should be sweating right now is Wilson.

Wilson isn't going anywhere. What he showed at the end of last seaosn has him entrenched. His contract also helps. Neal has a lengthy injury history and is attempting a position flip.

fivetwos

Reaction score
LOL, so true. I mean it's not like our "vets" at DT are killers. They are a bunch of JAGs. Watkins and Woods? LOL.

DE - Lawrence, Golston
DT - Gallimore, Hill, OO
DT - Urban, Bohanna
DE - Gregory, Basham, Anae

Not eye popping but I can at least stomach it.
Another thing....if they are trying to weed out the dead weight.....we have to find a way to like the approach.

I realize the corner last night isn't forgivable. Leave that aside lol.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Well if nothing less. He'll keep the food service people busy:laugh:
Bohanna

Would love to see him and Coach McCarthy fighting over the last piece of chicken in the food line.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The Bills matched a fast wr to go with a wr group that is already very good. I imagine he is a 6th rounder that actually gets a chance to make an impact in games.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Would be hilarious if Cox and parsons just come out balling and Neal adapts and they cut Jaylon smith outright

I doubt we cut him, but he’s going to need a good year or he’s a goner next season when his dead cap is easier to swallow.