Draft Day ***NFL Draft Second Round thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

conner01

Reaction score
i honestly don’t agree that we upgraded the position with this pick. He has a lot of technical
Issues and not sure he has the emotional capacity to fix them. JAG at best.
He’s inexperienced
But he has real talent
JAG might be a stretch

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Some team will trade right in front of us again. Everyone knows our needs.

Right. Our draft could be Surtain snd Moehrig but teams cry laugh while moving right in front of us

DFWJC

Reaction score
Injury concerns and he’s a bit of a tweener. In the NFL he’s a very small LB but big for a slot DB.
Yeah, its the injury concerns.
They said the final reports on his knee and ankle are not fully complete.
As fas tweeters....well in todays league they are in demand

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Same thing was said about Marcus Peters and Joseph is much like him. Joseph is a beast and can be a shut down corner. His talent is 100 percent on the level of Surtain and Horn. Some even have him more talented.

doesn't make a difference how talented he is if he won't practice

817Gill

Reaction score
dont believe you, show me..the facts are there i would rather had move dup for Barmore or Moehrig who are needs and better Players
“In his latest big board for Pro Football Network, Tony Pauline lists Kelvin Joseph as his 39th ranked prospect in the 2021 NFL Draft. The Kentucky cornerback is ranked fourth at the position. He receives a first to second-round grade from the NFL Draft Analyst and Insider.”

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/kelvin-joseph-nfl-draft-player-profile-kentucky-cornerback/

“ESPN’s NFL draft guru Mel Kiper says cornerback Kelvin Joseph is a “fast riser” in the upcoming NFL draft and has him projected as the No. 4 cornerback in the draft and possible first-round draft pick.”

https://m.winchestersun.com/2021/02/22/josephs-draft-stock-on-the-rise/

Normally I tell people to do their own research but this one was waaaay too easy. If you want even more then click open a tab and head to google. And uh CB is arguably the biggest need, why would you say the others were needs and not say this was one too.

Mannix

Reaction score
Seriously, why would The Cowboys EVER have a travel commercial ad featuring Mickey....loss for tax purposes???

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
BTW, apparently Joseph is 20, so that might explain some of the "character" issues. I think that'll be fixable. He's not even of drinking age in the US.
His character issues is smoking..... not a problem in the league now. Likes guns..... not a problem in Texas. Likes to rap...... not a problem or illegal. Only real problem is he might punch a coach but some many here loved Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman and that called out coaches and Thomas even gave them the finger on live tv

blueblood70

Reaction score
“In his latest big board for Pro Football Network, Tony Pauline lists Kelvin Joseph as his 39th ranked prospect in the 2021 NFL Draft. The Kentucky cornerback is ranked fourth at the position. He receives a first to second-round grade from the NFL Draft Analyst and Insider.”

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/kelvin-joseph-nfl-draft-player-profile-kentucky-cornerback/

“ESPN’s NFL draft guru Mel Kiper says cornerback Kelvin Joseph is a “fast riser” in the upcoming NFL draft and has him projected as the No. 4 cornerback in the draft and possible first-round draft pick.”

https://m.winchestersun.com/2021/02/22/josephs-draft-stock-on-the-rise/

Normally I tell people to do their own research but this one was waaaay to easy. If you want even more then click open a tab and head to google. And uh CB is arguably the biggest need, why would you say the others were needs and not say this was one too.
had hernia surgery today got home at 4pm in pain will make you my B like Parsons says LMAO JK:muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.