Draft Day ***NFL Draft Second Round thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

conner01

Reaction score
I wish they’d just go get a player
I may not like the pick but I’d love taking the initiative to go get the player you want
There has to be more players on their board they liked in the second

32BellyOption

Reaction score
There goes JOK.
There wasn't a safety on the board better than Joseph at their pick. It's not like the Trysten Hill pick where you had at least 3 safeties that were available and better picks than Hill. Had Raiders not traded up and took Moehrig I'm almost sure he would have been the pick. Before you say they should have traded up, they tried trading up close to the top of the 2nd. Personally I'm glad that stayed and took Joseph cause I still like safeties like Washington and Johnson which are still available.

Let it play out, Quinn will get a FS.

Give me Washington please!

glimmerman

Reaction score
LOL.

It's clear Stephen is following what he said earlier. They want cheap contracts so they likely won't be using 3rd round picks to move up. They want to use all those picks to help their cap situation.

This franchise is good at grabbing players but crappy at building a roster.
Then he needs quality picks that pan out. If he scores on these picks we are ok. Hope he or his dad isn’t doing it. Lol. Is JJ drunk yet.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Weird post but get well soon man
not really

think on parsons locker room statementts

yes pain pills and wine im fighting through to follow this..

keep on though

im keeping an open mind shower me with info make me feel beer on Joseph, its working....:thumbup:

Mannix

Reaction score
Jerry looking for the biggest thug left with the next Pick.

Any murderers, rapists, drug abusers?

How about the chick kicker from Vanderbilt who shanked a kickoff out of bounds around the 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.