NFL Draft tickets - explained

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
O.K. I put in and won draft tickets.
I finally looked at the information sent from the NFL.

When you win - you win all three days. Plus the ability to bring another person with you.
Here is the information on show up - register you are there - get tickets.

TICKET PICK-UP INFORMATION
Based on the date of your tickets, please see below for all ticket pick-up information:

DATE: 4/26/2018
TIME: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM

Location: NFL Draft Sweepstakes Winner Check-In located in Lot 5 inside the NFL DRAFT EXPERIENCE presented by Oikos Triple Zero

DATE: 4/27/2018
TIME: 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM

Location: NFL Draft Sweepstakes Winner Check-In located in Lot 5 inside the NFL DRAFT EXPERIENCE presented by Oikos Triple Zero

DATE: 4/28/2018
TIME: 10:00 AM

Location: Stadium Gate Entries B, C or D (Only Fan Mobile Pass QR Code is Required for Entry on Saturday)
You also need your ID and this pass with the code.

Now the NFL just sent this to people who did not win.

Another Chance to be a part of the 2018 NFL Draft!

While you didn’t win the sweepstakes, you still have the exclusive opportunity to be a part of the Draft theater experience as a Priority Standby Fan!

Priority Standby offers fans:

• A reserved spot as part of the Priority Standby audience inside the NFL Draft Theater. You choose the day, either Thursday or Friday (based on availability)
  • Seating will be on a first come, first served basis and fans may be asked to relocate as part of the show once inside the theater
  • Opportunity for Red Carpet viewing access on Thursday, April 26
  • Another Chance to be a part of the 2018 NFL Draft!
RESERVE NOW

You will receive a notification with further details if you are selected.

Additional tickets to the NFL Draft Theater are available at NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos Triple Zero®! Check-in with your Fan Mobile Pass from Thursday, April 26 – Saturday, April 28 for your chance to win tickets!

Frequently Asked Questions in Regard to Priority Standby

Will I get to sit next to my friends/family? There is no guarantee. It depends how many seats open up in the same area. It is possible that there will only be one seat.

How often will I have to move around? Movement only happens during commercial breaks and must happen quickly. About 80% of participants, once seated, will never have to move. The rest may move once or twice, usually to a better seat.

Do I have to get up if someone comes back to their seat?
Yes. You should politely rise and move to another empty seat.

Where do I go if someone returns to their seat?
You may move to another empty seat.

Will I always get a seat?
No. It is possible that ALL seats will be full and you will be asked to wait in the holding area.

I hope this helps anyone here looking to attend.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Are you still able to win standby NFL draft theater tickets on draft day when you are at the stadium? I think I read that somewhere.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sounds like they want to make it complicated.
First come first served like the old days lining up overnight in NYC.....

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Sounds like they want to make it complicated.
First come first served like the old days lining up overnight in NYC.....

Yes. I did that 10 times.
5X Marriott Marquis.
5X at Madison Square garden.

I've seen it go from 400 to 4000 and now 40,000.