Redsfan_83
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 11,811
- Reaction score
- 10,626
That's what I said earlier....and taking notes? Go figure their dysfunction over the yearsThey are probably intimidated with the owner pacing behind them scribbling notes on her pad![]()
That's what I said earlier....and taking notes? Go figure their dysfunction over the yearsThey are probably intimidated with the owner pacing behind them scribbling notes on her pad![]()
she should be taking notes on Daniel Jones so they can get rid of his clumsy asThat's what I said earlier....and taking notes? Go figure their dysfunction over the years

Yeah but he's so short the other quarterback didn't realize it you know through it like he was throwing to a normal size player..Ekeler is still playing![]()

Maybe they want Howell back. Fleece them for a 2nd round pick.Wonder if WAS will look for a veteran QB (Josh Johnson from JAX PS) if Mariotta is out for any extended period of time


Or get lucky and play the backup quarterback you know like the Rams got to play the Giants with the backups It's a couple of teams are using now their 3rd quarterback but we had to play Washington with the starter until we knocked him out I'm just saying yeah it would be nice if we got some luck but it seems like every time we play a team they're stacked and ready to go all their players come back from injury really fast..I wish we played the Colts earlier. They are a good remedy for our defense.
I think we will get the Bucs backupOr get lucky and play the backup quarterback you know like the Rams got to play the Giants with the backups It's a couple of teams are using now their 3rd quarterback but we had to play Washington with the starter until we knocked him out I'm just saying yeah it would be nice if we got some luck but it seems like every time we play a team they're stacked and ready to go all their players come back from injury really fast..
OK well I want more I want their 3rd LOL I mean I mean the Indianapolis Colts are getting to play Washington's 3rd we've seen CaseK although he won, he was the 3rd I mean why can't we get a 3rd..lolI think we will get the Bucs backup

A rookie Jaylon DanielsOK well I want more I want their 3rd LOL I mean I mean the Indianapolis Colts are getting to play Washington's 3rd we've seen CaseK although he won, he was the 3rd I mean why can't we get a 3rd..lol
But who is his backup?
Yes, and I think he is a rookie.I think we will get the Bucs backup
