NFL Early Game Thread

I mean I don't want to rub it in but Jalen Hurts had 88 yards in the first half Justin Herbert had under 100 yards in the first half and I remember our fan base ripping Prescott as if he was the problem in the first half he came back and won his games i'm just saying why do we always seem to be blaming our quarterbacks when we can see 2/3 of the team including our coaching Staffs are pretty bad most years you're lucky that Romo and Prescott fell into our laps. They are better than these guys It is what it is I mean what quarterback is really better is it Matthew Stafford I mean I know that you're not gonna sit here and not have a real debate We have a below average coaching staff a below average defense a below average special teams and when our quarterback comes back and wins a game I seen people on here @JazzCat If Prescott doesn't bring us back it's his fault we didn't win this game 'cause we pay the offense so much that's right I'm calling you out...

I know I know Y'all can say it all you want but somebody who's gonna own every Dallas Cowboy record here and the one before him Romo won every record here and you don't sit and put this in perspective that's on you...

Damn right though justin Herbert under 100 yards in the first half 88 yards for Mr Push push Jalen hurts I mean that's kind of sad isn't it I just want to make sure I got in this.
Can Dak get the Cowboys into a Super Bowl? He can or he can’t. It’s OK for Hurts to stink. He’s already done more with his career in half the time Dak’s been in the league. And what does Herbert have to with anything? He’s as useful as breasts on a fish and has been to as many Super Bowls as Dak.

Dak’s lack of success can’t be excused by other quarterbacks’ poor performance. They don’t matter. Dak’s performance very much does matter. And he draws a bigger paycheck than Herbert. They both pull down a bigger paycheck than Hurts.
 
Weren't you asking about Purdy?
Why the diatribe?

I have never once said Purdy is better than Prescott.

Why did you start talking about Prescott? Wasn't the question about Purdy?
Being the next morning, I have no idea either because I'm not gonna go back and read what I responded to and figure out what you're asking what I meant it doesn't matter..

We won the game our offense has been playing great it's because of Prescott I don't want to hear everyone in the peanut gallery saying well he struggled in the first half no he didn't struggle his offensive line struggled his guys struggled to get open in a heavy zone with a four man rush they were beating our offensive line up and I just remember thinking there was too many people saying hey here we go again prescott can't play against better defenses or zones and they busted that all apart in the second half but people just didn't get that maybe that's what we were talking about..

But I have no idea I mean people give Brock Purdy credit for I don't know I guess they went been to a Super Bowl like goff etc, I mean I don't know what we were talking about but those quarterbacks get too much credit for being in systems and on much better teams with much better coaches and I believe Prescott's better than guys like that or Colin Kaepernick or Trent Dilfer Brad Johnson even Sam Darnold II i'm just saying we can go on and on Jim Mcmahon wasn't that good.

We got guys like Mark Sanchez along with Blake Bortles but we can add Danny White in there too getting to championship games and somehow because they played in championship games at Prescott has not people keep acting like Prescott a failure because he hasn't played in a big game or won a big game in the playoffs and people fail to see the differences between the teams they play on and Prescott could play on any team meaning he can leave here much like Matthew Stafford did and just be plugged in anywhere else and he should do that I wouldn't blame that guy if he demanded a trade after this season and he would have plenty of suitors and you all think he wouldn't, he would..

And like I said I don't remember what we were discussing but that might have been it something along those lines anyway people are way too hard on Prescott this dude is has to play like the first half of this game yesterday the offensive line was horrible being beat by a 4 down lineman when you were using sometimes 6 and guys we're not getting open they couldn't run the ball and they're blaming it on the quarterback This is the problem around here when the defense is horrible the rest of the team plays horrible and the Prescott's not doing magic it's his fault..

That really gets old..
 

Yeah it's still early and I don't think the Texans are that bad we just played them they still have one of the better defenses especially up front They've had some bad luck and the bounces haven't gone their way but out of all those teams I'd say they're the best But a long season with 17 games has a way of evening these things out I don't they're all gonna be like terrible at the end of the year. at the end of the year.
 
Being the next morning, I have no idea either because I'm not gonna go back and read what I responded to and figure out what you're asking what I meant it doesn't matter..

We won the game our offense has been playing great it's because of Prescott I don't want to hear everyone in the peanut gallery saying well he struggled in the first half no he didn't struggle his offensive line struggled his guys struggled to get open in a heavy zone with a four man rush they were beating our offensive line up and I just remember thinking there was too many people saying hey here we go again prescott can't play against better defenses or zones and they busted that all apart in the second half but people just didn't get that maybe that's what we were talking about..

But I have no idea I mean people give Brock Purdy credit for I don't know I guess they went been to a Super Bowl like goff etc, I mean I don't know what we were talking about but those quarterbacks get too much credit for being in systems and on much better teams with much better coaches and I believe Prescott's better than guys like that or Colin Kaepernick or Trent Dilfer Brad Johnson even Sam Darnold II i'm just saying we can go on and on Jim Mcmahon wasn't that good.

We got guys like Mark Sanchez along with Blake Bortles but we can add Danny White in there too getting to championship games and somehow because they played in championship games at Prescott has not people keep acting like Prescott a failure because he hasn't played in a big game or won a big game in the playoffs and people fail to see the differences between the teams they play on and Prescott could play on any team meaning he can leave here much like Matthew Stafford did and just be plugged in anywhere else and he should do that I wouldn't blame that guy if he demanded a trade after this season and he would have plenty of suitors and you all think he wouldn't, he would..

And like I said I don't remember what we were discussing but that might have been it something along those lines anyway people are way too hard on Prescott this dude is has to play like the first half of this game yesterday the offensive line was horrible being beat by a 4 down lineman when you were using sometimes 6 and guys we're not getting open they couldn't run the ball and they're blaming it on the quarterback This is the problem around here when the defense is horrible the rest of the team plays horrible and the Prescott's not doing magic it's his fault..

That really gets old..
what really gets old is saying the offense is great ONLY because of Dak
you Dak Bots need to get professional help
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,144
Messages
14,669,533
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top