maryquality
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 11,320
- Reaction score
- 32,844
Welp..so much for the raiders
They still are, but you can't give KC any opp to score more pts...not with their RBDang. Raiders seem like a legit tram
This year. But what a collapse at the end here.
That is so RaideresqueWelp..so much for the raiders
That guy is a baller... and dude runs like he is angry as hell.Mahomes with a run game now in Walker
If the Raiders win this, there's no way they trade Crosby.Welp..so much for the raiders
Yeah, it’s a little bit of everything, but Herbert looks like he regressed.i do not think it is herbert is the whole problem the rest of the team is just overated in areas where everyone thought they were great at.
Yup….dude did the one thing he COULD NOT do.I would be so mad if I was a raiders fan right now. Gotta be tough and try to stand up and keep going when your rapped up and just taking a risk you should not. Go down.
Even if they lose, I think they keep him, the team is playing a lot better this year.If the Raiders win this, there's no way they trade Crosby.
Please trade Schoon!Tough break for the Raiders, but the Chiefs lost 2 out of 3 of their starting receivers.
I wouldn't mind trading Mingo or Schoon, and even Flournoy I'm willing to entertain given the deal.
