NFL Early Sunday Game Thread

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, while the AFC seems to have the big name and high draft picked QB’s, I think the NFC has the better balanced teams at the top.
49ers and Cowboys are 1 & 2 in the league for me, and Eagles are probably still 3rd, at worse 4th.
I think 2nd week of the playoffs will have some combination of the 49ers, Cowboys, Eagles and the Lions playing each other. I can’t imagine any of those four losing to the South or Wildcards.

Eddie

Reaction score
Giants are slowly letting the game get out of hand. Tommy Cutlets is not gonna be able to save this game if the Saints score again.

Motorola

Reaction score
Pick-six for Bears against Browns.

Seems like there's been one every week during the 2023 season

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Doesn't matter
seemed like there were people discussing it like it did....

Bucs likely lose to GB and if they do, we will be in before we kick off at 1:25pm PT.

The Cowboys will be in the playoffs no matter if the Bucs win or lose tomorrow.

Yeah far as I'm concerned we been I'm the playoffs for awhile now. So I'd rather see GB be miserable.

Need TB to lose to help with strength of victory tiebreaker.

Motorola

Reaction score
After being Santa to the Titans last Monday night, the 'Phins are being Scrooge to the Jets this afternoon.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Baker Mayfield wanted all the smoke against that GB secondary, that's his 3rd TD and over 300yds passing late in the 3rd!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Correction from an earlier post, Zach Wilson wasn’t benched. He’s been ruled out due to a head injury.

Motorola

Reaction score
Yeah them too but Pitts and Bijan we’re suppose to be generational and just nothing.
Perhaps it's HC Arthur Smith and OC Dave Ragone bringing along QB Ridder at a measured pace; will see if the Falcons wing it more (pun intended) down the stretch since the team is still in play to win the division.
Have to talk to a friend who's a lifetime Atlanta fan what he thinks about 2023 so far.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Browns in the mean time struggling with the Bears in a low scoring game.
Right!!!!lol....
Browns in the mean time struggling with the Bears in a low scoring game.
Man I know!!! I haven't even checked that game out yet on Sunday Ticket, the Browns are calling on any available QB with a pulse, enter Joe Flacco to the chat!!lol

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
These NFC South Teams we may play if we're #5 seed refuse to die. Looks like Bucs, Saints and Falcons will all win and be .500

Sad day for Italians. Both Tommy Cutlets and Joe Flacco crashing and burning.

Motorola

Reaction score
14 season vet TE Jimmy Graham with another TD catch for the Saints (3rd game in a row)