NFL Early Sunday Game Thread

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The NFL has some really bad teams. Especially in the AFC because of the injuries to the quarterbacks.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still.... they have a creative offense. They may be 8-5 but that same creativity landed them a few superbowl rings.

Don't leave that part out!!
Oh I know that. Was just being funny as they are down this year. But doesn't mean they won't make some noise in the playoffs.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
We need win today. Miami gonna smoke us. Bad matchup for our d. Way too much speed and motion play calling. N

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So why cant Kelce perform anymore now that he dating that girl?

It’s interesting that you think she is the reason like the guy has never had a GF.

I’d say it’s more like he’s in the backside of his career on a team that is struggling, and when a team struggles everyone struggles. I mean Mahomes isn’t dating her and he’s struggling. :rolleyes:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Did the refs order that Chiefs INT where Zappe threw it right to the guy? Lol.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
The NFL has some really bad teams. Especially in the AFC because of the injuries to the quarterbacks.
Yeah, while the AFC seems to have the big name and high draft picked QB’s, I think the NFC has the better balanced teams at the top.
49ers and Cowboys are 1 & 2 in the league for me, and Eagles are probably still 3rd, at worse 4th.