NFL Game day Thread

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
We don't want accuracy, we got Dakuracy!
Wow you must really hate Dak. Dak is a top 8 quarterback easily. It's not like other quarterbacks don't suck at times either. Check out Brady in the Colts game:facepalm: By the way...whose your plan B????

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cowboys are one of the youngest teams in the NFL. Not sure where anyone who believe they are aging lol. I said that I hoped for the Eagles to lose today, just to calm this forum down about them. But, then I already see that the Eagles losing would just cause some Cowboys fans to start panicking or worrying about the Giants. lol.
Haha right lol...Its a 0-3 game and people are scared of any one of these teams lol...you can't make this up lol.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Wow, midgets defense is pure garbage .

ªRefs are playing for the giants, and still ...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TJ Watt only has an assisted tackle so far today. Been getting doubled teamed often though.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He just said the Eagles play calling is better lol....and said it while the score was 0-3....he's missing a lot of things including reality lol.

Their play calling is so much better and yet they can only manage to move the ball by making Hurts run a lot? What happens if there is a defense good enough to contain him for most of the game. lol. I said this forum tends to overhype the Eagles after they win a couple of games and to suddenly act like Sirianni is a genius play caller and better than Kellen Moore is an example of this.

GoldenR

Reaction score
NFL defenses are going to catch up with him eventually and make him have to throw more. Dangerous runner, who can hurt defenses with their feet. but if he is going to be a QB in the NFL with a long career, he is going to have to work on his passing.
Interesting how fans, media,etc.. do not see this! Lamar is starting to work on his passing but still not very good. do not care what the talking heads say!