NFL Game day Thread

GoldenR

Reaction score
Wow you must really hate Dak. Dak is a top 8 quarterback easily. It's not like other quarterbacks don't suck at times either. Check out Brady in the Colts game:facepalm: By the way...whose your plan B????
Top 8!!?? Get off the sauce!

Zman5

Reaction score
My point is....for something so much different its still resulting in no points.....

What part of "it's different but won't know if it'll be better for few weeks" don't you understand? So, you think they will do better with a new offense in one week? LOL.

Swagger

Reaction score
Wow you must really hate Dak. Dak is a top 8 quarterback easily. It's not like other quarterbacks don't suck at times either. Check out Brady in the Colts game:facepalm: By the way...whose your plan B????
Brady is 44 years old

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And he's playing better than Dak did 3 days ago. You can admit it - the sting goes away in a second or two
You mean the Buccaneers defense that Dak lit up for 400 yards and 3 Touchdowns despite not playing in preseason? Come on you can do better man lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, Bengals about to score...refs call bogus OPI on Bengals....there is that Pittsburgh Refs help.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What part of "it's different but won't know if it'll be better for few weeks" don't you understand? So, you think they will do better with a new offense in one week? LOL.

I mean....I don't see how you can't look better than a Garrett lead offense but that's just me.....

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I was hoping Hurts was going to run out the clock with his scrambling, but an int is just as good.