NFL Game day Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That issue isn’t them per say.

It’s their cake schedule. They can win every game until our last game as it’s only the Giants, WFT, Jets and Dallas
If they are struggling with the Giants right now what makes anyone believe they can just beat up on the Commanders twice, Giants again and the Cowboys?

Zman5

Reaction score
Lol they have 3 points...lol

And your point is? I said it looks different. Doesn't mean they'll do better after one week. At least they didn't stick to what hasn't worked for them with JG. It means they have a chance to do better.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
even if they come back today and go to 6-6?

The Eagles struggling so far with the Giants, only proves that they can realistically still lose one game to either the Football team or Giants and at least spilt with one or both teams. Despite some thinking they are good and amazing enough to run the table with their remaining schedule. Going for them to go 4-1 in the division leading up to their game with the Cowboys, if this is how they are going to play or if the WFT or Giants brings their A game in one of their games against Philly.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
And your point is? I said it looks different. Doesn't mean they'll do better after one week. At least they didn't stick to what hasn't worked for them with JG. It means they have a chance to do better.

They deserved 10 years of that nightmare .

Oh well ...

Zman5

Reaction score
That issue isn’t them per say.

It’s their cake schedule. They can win every game until our last game as it’s only the Giants, WFT, Jets and Dallas

I just don't see them sweeping both the Gints and the WFT with that offense.

Carson

Reaction score
If they are struggling with the Giants right now what makes anyone believe they can just beat up on the Football Team twice, Giants again and the Cowboys?
Oh no doubt man. Just saying what some people are thinking.

They likely won’t run the gauntlet.

Dre11

Reaction score

The stuff you're talking about they ran with JG, flea flickers and motion. It's what fans here talked about , he didn't run it here lately although he did in the past, but he was running it in NY. Did you watch his first game vs us.