NFL Game day Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And you can do better than trying to bring up a game that was played 10 weeks ago. Wentz is playing better today than Dak did 3 days ago. Why is that so damn difficult to admit?
10 weeks ago? That was a few months back. And Buccaneers were better than they are now lol. Damn boy your trolling is lacking.

The thing about the Cowboys being 7-4...even the trolls don't troll as good anymore. You got one troll trying to convince me the Eagles and Giants are good lol...you got you trying to convince me Wentz is outplaying Dak....man where the hell the REAL trolls go?

Daillest88

Reaction score
10 weeks ago? That was a few months back. And Buccaneers were better than they are now lol. Damn boy your trolling is lacking.

The thing about the Cowboys being 7-4...even the trolls don't troll as good anymore. You got one troll trying to convince me the Eagles and Giants are good lol...you got you trying to convince me Wentz is outplaying Dak....man where the hell the REAL trolls go?
Yea lol cowboys aren’t playing as good but a lot of these other nfc teams aren’t either especially the bucs

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
wow ... Garrett was doing some damage to Giants morale or something.

That team looks better in a single week without Carrot Top .

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Giants are only up 3 pts so why are you talking silly???

If the Cowboys were up only 3 points on the Giants, fans would be saying this is proof that the Cowboys aren't good. Yet the Eagles have been getting a lot of hype just for winning a couple of games and yet still being below .500.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Can the mods clean up the thread title or something?

I know it is a holiday weekend.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If scoring 30 points agains the Raiders is struggling what the hell do you call 0 points against the damn Giants lol?

ICB...:laugh::lmao:
Only started scoring against the raiders in the 4th Q, when all the defensive starters for Raiders went down and out. One TD coming from Special Teams, so offense only scored what? 25/26 points?

Carson

Reaction score
Unless we have key injury/Covid issues, I don't think we need to worry about the EaGirls.
That issue isn’t them per say.

It’s their cake schedule. They can win every game until our last game as it’s only the Giants, WFT, Jets and Dallas

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, the moron HC for the shegirls going for the TD before the half, instead of just tieing it up. The old NFL rule, the first points are the hardest, take them when you can get them. Got greedy and got burned.

Creeper

Reaction score
Eagles are missing both starting OGs ad now the Center. The Giants are just a disaster of injuries and lackluster offense.