NFL Game day Thread

DripTooHard

Reaction score
This is the reason why I hate having ex refs in the booth. They seem to influence rulings with their own views. Pereira is a Packers fan and he was damn near on a direct line to Blandino during the Dez ruling in 2014.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Know the rules. If your hands are on the ball when it touches the ground, it’s ruled controlled and a catch if the ball doesn’t move. If the ground causes the ball to move in your hands, then it’s incomplete. That call was correct.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
shocking....
that pass is incomplete.....
that pass is 100% incomplete. What really gets me about this are the people doing the game, they know it isnt a completion. Are they encouraged to add drama to the broadcasts in order to keep people more involved? I mean just say that isnt a catch and shut up about it. This happens all the time, every frame broken down like its the Zapruder film and they are never sure and they rewind and show again 20 times and discuss, discuss, discuss. Just say. not a catch and talk about something else. Talk about how the O line is playing or something. Seriously I blame the networks for perpetuating this more than I blame the NFL

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
All season..

Packers run a play..

Immediately 32 x Zoom in on Aaron Rodgers face.