NFL Game day Thread

Ozone22

Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking. However, I think LG might be a bigger need along with NT as always. I'd make my first 2 picks trenches, and then add in a LBer.
No doubt. Just find someone to help Parsons out

Buzzbait

Reaction score
They’ve lost 3 of 4, have 3 road games ahead, have the NFC’s best team at home in week 16, and still have WFT on schedule twice with what might only be a 2 game lead after tomorrow night?

LOL Yeah I wouldn't bet for or against the Boys right now. I'm hope'n but not bet'n. I don't bet anyway, but if I did, I'd avoid this team like a rattle snake. :laugh:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Damn, that's bad. lol

Haha, I mean, if you watch the game, you'll see what I'm saying. I mean, I get it. Especially with the sports interests in the US, it's lucky the US even has a league system at all. But the MLS is a joke in other parts of the world. The MLS is a retirement home for world class players that still want a paycheck at the end of their careers. Partly because they play in the wrong times of the year in the MLS.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cousins is trash?

Compared to freaking who?

24 TDs this year vs a league-low 2 ints. Near the top in the league in QB rating and efficiency.

You guys get in your heads someone is bad (maybe from plays you recall from the past) and you wait for a bad play and say "see, told you so"

The dude is not trash
Yep, we have some great football minds around here....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just now checking back in on the thread…a hold on GB, the refs will hear from the NFL on that one…how dare they call a hold…

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What I find funniest about the MLS is that they need horns, drums, and an entire brass band to get the crowd going. In Europe, you might see the occasional drum, but the chants are all spur of the moment that some drunk bloke starts that gets caught on. In fact, if you have a drum in English football, you're liable to get mocked by the opposing supporters.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Unbelievable. Rogers has nowhere to go, smelling pass rushers bad breath already and still fires a laser. How is he doing that?