NFL Game day Thread

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Picking on a QB's play when he has played in 10 super bowls..... can't make this stuff up.

I'm just treating QBs the same way Dak gets treated on here. I know Brady and Dak aren't in the same class, but still. OH, and Wentz sucks.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Picking on a QB's play when he has played in 10 super bowls..... can't make this stuff up.
These are the types of people that the Dak is great.

They make fun of Brady for an incomplete pass, but believe Dak is an elite level talent.

That's the kind of delusional thought pattern required in order to believe Dak is an elite QB.

HungryLion

Reaction score
“A little slippage” as the cornerback Slay grabs the receiver way past 5 yards.

Also. The giants coach is a coward. Should have gone for it there. He is a coward and bum head coach.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
He's a perfect fit for them. Falling in the draft was the best thing to happen to him. He'd be screwed with the Jags or Bears - bad lines, lesser coaches.
Good points....Where you go when drafted makes a ton of difference.

fivetwos

Reaction score
we got jobbed Thursday by that crew..both teams had 14 but our 14 were much more impactful plays that led DIRECTLY to our loss..if we had this crew we win easily Thursday..
Like I've been saying....those little breaks.

That's part of it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
thats the third no call PI on the eagles slay had 2 saw lb riding wrs back and no call..man why didnt we get these breaks.

that was penalty on slay..hes not wearing blue or silver, no problem..

fivetwos

Reaction score
Should have never kicked that field goal. Coward coach who didn’t go for it when the offense is moving the ball pretty well.

Judge is an awful coach. Awful
I think they need to switch back to opposing team gets the ball at LOS after a MFG, not where the kick is from.

The reason they changed that no longer really applies.

Meanwhile these long FG attempts aren't worth it. May as well go for it if you're going to risk awful field position.