NFL Game day Thread

Zman5

Reaction score
Lol..took your butt too the shed, you left eith posting dumb **** take your ball and go home, you've been cooked.

LOL. Dumb Dre. Legend in his own mind. Still sniffing Garrett's jock.

blueblood70

Reaction score
counted about 14 PIs worse or close to the same as browns four (4) that were no calls..ironic isnt it..we got more flags that the entire Sunday slate of televised games combined for PIs ..

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It depends. If TB win out, we can win all the games but still not get the #1 seed since they already beat us. So Cowboys need help in that regard. And its a given rooting for a team doesn't guarantee they win but you do it anyways as a fan.
Well I see your point and 10 years ago I would be thinking same as you.
But the garrett years , them not paying murray, JJones GM ing, and JJ not putting Jimmy in ROH has soured me on the Cowboys quite a bit.
I have always been a fan of other teams, which vary from year to year,but cowboys were my # 1 team.
I am still compelled to watch all cowboy games, but I don't always want them to win.
In the past when cowboys played another team I liked I was torn on who to root for.

My 2 other teams this year are TB, and NE, and I think I like them more than this cowboy team .

And the cowboys dont need the # 1 seed, and teams that are # 1 seed often lose anyway, just like last year TB was low seed, WC I think, and they won
the SB, So if your team is good, that seeding thing doesnt matter.
Now a team that has to go to a open stadium and play in cold etc, that does matter, but both teams have to play in it so just go do it.
Giants beat GB in GB then went on to SB.

I like to see Dallas in playoffs every year, makes playoffs more interesting, but at same time I dont expect much from them once there.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Welp, Baker is a crap QB by the standards on here. Couldn't win with 4 interceptions.
he was real bad in that game, he is up and down very inconsistent. I dont watch many of their games, but he either needs a better HC/OC, or he just
isnt ever going to be consistent.

What I see though like in that game is, if your QB is having a off day, why keep having him throw a lot?
Start running, throw screens and other short passes, and just drive the ball. Make it easier for him.
Same thing for dak, our kellen just keeps calling pass plays when dak is having a off day instead of switching to a run game.

Dre11

Reaction score
Dumb as usual. How is your hero Garrett doing Dumb Dre? Maybe you can get him a job at the burger joint you work at. LOL.

Lol...got you posting like a toddler Z Bama soft as cotton...lol

Zman5

Reaction score
My name is Andre I'm called Dre. But I know a Bama when, here's to you Bama

You know someone from Bama Dumb Dre? I think your boy Garrett might be trying to get a job from Bama. Are you trying to say Jason is going to Bama?
Sorry but I don't know anyone who went to Bama. LOL.

Dre11

Reaction score
You know someone from Bama Dumb Dre? I think your boy Garrett might be trying to get a job from Bama. Are you trying to say Jason is going to Bama?
Sorry but I don't know anyone who went to Bama. LOL.

Z Bama dumber than I thought...lol

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Reminds me of how in baseball they gush about Fenway Park... ..historic, but a piece of crap.

Hopefully you say that because you hate the Packers and not because you have been there and your opinion is based on first hand experience. Prior to 2002 you would have a point. It was a dump. Historic dump but still a dump. But Lambeau Field today is an incredible venue. I was there for the Rams game and have to say if there is a better stadium to watch a football game in then please let me know where that is. Lambeau encompasses the historic as well as the most modern features of any stadium in the country. The day before the game, fans were flooding the stadium for tours, pro shop, hall of fame and other amenities. It was like pre game day. . The only thing original is the lower bowl area of the stadium. From row 61 up is all new and modern. The design around the stadium is incredible. Piece of Crap? Pfft. Educate yourself.

Dre11

Reaction score
Wow. I'm impressed. You actually spoke English this time. You might just graduate to idiot level if you keep working on it. LOL.

Bama I'm done smacking your soft a** around ...lol