NFL Games Thread

HungryLion

Reaction score
he looked like he was loafing on the second possession.
watch him, he is just jogging to the shoulder of the tackle and just kind of running into him.

Yes. Because they are on the field all game every game. The life has been sucked out of the bears defense. No energy and no hope.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Remember Sam Darnold saying that he knew what plays were coming, that is on this coaching staff.

yup....Defense is checking out on this staff. Signs are everywhere. Don't know what we can do to change it now...if we were gonna do something...should have been done during the bye.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Bears are trying to keep it close but instead are getting blown out. They have to open it up and go downfield, no reason not to be able to move the ball unless you keep things short.......

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
This bears team is horrible.........I doubt they could beat Miami.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Bears we need 3 TDs from you and not allow the eagles to score another point....... we can wish, can't we?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The more I watch the Vikings....the more I feel...they are becoming America's team. Or @ least what we should be. I see Mike Zimmer and keep thinking what would the Cowboys look like if he were here. :(

Beaker42

Reaction score
I see people complaining about us picking Hill over two average safeties. Imagine being a Bears fan. Trading up for Trubisky and passing on Mahomes and Watson.
Thornhill will have 5X a successful NFL career as waste of space Trysten Hill will.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
they are out there, KC got matt moore from his hs coaching job, he wasnt in the nfl.
and hey Tebow is available! he might be better than trubisky!
We got kitna one time and he was out of the league, it can be done.

KC signed Moore in August, before the season even began. They didn't pick him up after Mahomes got hurt.

I'm going to pretend I didn't see the Tebow comment.

erod

Reaction score
How so? I don't recall anyone going undefeated last year so that means everyone loss a game they shouldn't have correct?
Real teams don't fall down 31-3. They don't lose to the Jets . They don't score 10 points and lose to the Saints without Brees.