NFL Games Thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Tyreek Hill might be the fast man ...ever

Damien Williams...a 4.4 runner...spotted 20 yards in a sprint...and Hill catches him running 3/4 speed. :omg:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Eagles are crowding the line and going single coverage but 10 yards away from receiver...... why run the ball twice?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Starting to think there might be a coaching vacancy in Chicago....

143632961.jpg.0.jpg
Garrett would look good on the Midway......they might be one of those 7 teams Jerry said was lining up to hire him.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So you presume to tell me how I feel about this game? I'm not optimistic about the bears, despite wanting them to win.
I'm not telling you how you feel about the game, I'm telling you that you were wrong in that "feeling"

You presume to tell me how I feel about this game because I said something about the bears scoring 3 TDs........

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not telling you how you feel about the game, I'm telling you that you were wrong in that "feeling"

You presume to tell me how I feel about this game because I said something about the bears scoring 3 TDs........
Did I? And you got butthurt. :lmao:

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It won't matter. Chicago can't score with Daniel. He'll throw for more yards but they still can't get in the end zone.
I'm still shell-shocked from December 2013 when we were heavy favorites to beat a Rodgers-less GB and Culter-less Bears team. We got smoked both games. We made Matt "friggin" Flynn look like Montana 2.0 with his late game comeback victory. I'll always worry about opponent's QB changes when Garrett is our coach.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Thornhill will have 5X a successful NFL career as waste of space Trysten Hill will.
Really? 8 games in. We will see. Will he be that much better then Woods? That is why they did not draft Thornhill. The Cowboys wanted Abrams in the draft.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I do like Vikings DE Everson Griffen....old school DE.
good vs the run.
gets after the QB and will get his paws up to knock some down.
one of my favorite DEs.

X550i

Reaction score
Now we’re talking, Trubisky remembering he’s an NFL QB