NFL Games Thread

mattjames2010

Reaction score
1 flag ... are you serious ? all night ?

You have an agenda here - flags have been getting Patriots all night. Their previous drive had a flag called on Brady himself, the supposed person you think is protected.

Stop crying about the GOATs. Patriots win because they are better than every team in the league.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Average player plays 3.5 years and makes less than $1 million minus taxes.

I've worked with and hired several former players.

1. If you work with them that means they aren’t broke.

2. NFL players are vested after 3 seasons on a roster. The low end players get a pension of 43 grand per year plus medical benefits. So again, not broke, broke. Moreso middle class standard of living.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm a season ticket holder.

Unlike these graduates of Central High School, however, I won't be broke in 10 years.

The level of arrogance coming from someone who posts some incredibly stupid stuff is comical. :muttley:

No one cares that you live in the Metroplex. No one cares that you have season tickets. No one cares that you won't be broke in 10 years. There's nothing unique about any of those things. Seriously, get over yourself.

erod

Reaction score
The Allstate mayhem commercials are just dumb. Not funny.

Same with the a Aaron Rodgers agent commercials

The "becoming your parents" commercials are genius.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Average player plays 3.5 years and makes less than $1 million minus taxes.

I've worked with and hired several former players.

I bet if they saw how you portray them and used a real name here none of them would ever want to be around you again.

I also know you would never speak to them face to face the way you speak about them on here, specifically when you are as transparent as you are about who exactly you are minimizing and characterizing as idiots.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
That reminds me of the Zeke “fumble” against the saints

I have to agree with you here. I defended the Zeke fumble because the ball did start to move as he touched down and then the rip was completed. On that Patriots fumble it looked similar in that the ball started to move as the player touched down and then the ball came out. As I stated then, they need to clarify the rule to make it clear whether continuation of action counts or not when it comes to a fumble when a player is "going to the ground," lol.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The level of arrogance coming from someone who posts some incredibly stupid stuff is comical. :muttley:

No one cares that you live in the Metroplex. No one cares that you have season tickets. No one cares that you won't be broke in 10 years. There's nothing unique about any of those things. Seriously, get over yourself.

It’s also rather funny that he believes a player saying what High School they went to, rather than colllege, has any correlation with their intelligence.

erod

Reaction score

Apparently you care.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I have to agree with you here. I defended the Zeke fumble because the ball did start to move as he touched down and then the rip was completed. On that Patriots fumble it looked similar in that the ball started to move as the player touched down and then the ball came out. As I stated then, they need to clarify the rule to make it clear whether continuation of action counts or not when it comes to a fumble when a player is "going to the ground," lol.

Agreed. Too much gray area there to be consistent.