NFL Games Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If he wasn't injured many think he'd be an MVP candidate again. That's overrated. He's not played well lately, even before he was missing games.
I mean he does have MVP stats lol. He's not having a better year than Russ but if he hadn't gotten hurt he very well could've been.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Now, there we can agree. He was never going to match his rookie season in year two. If he can ever fix his recklessness, he'll be as special as some think he already is.
Oh not at all. I always believed if he could just play less reckless and have a good year that second year was a success. Or I guess its technically his 3rd year but 2nd year actually starting. Not sure if he's there yet.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I had to go out and fight fire so I missed them iguess I really didn't miss any thing then

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I mean he does have MVP stats lol. He's not having a better year than Russ but if he hadn't gotten hurt he very well could've been.
"IF". We'll never know because he did get hurt. I won't bet against him next season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What? What does draft position have to do with anything? If anything draft status makes you even MORE overrated if you don't live up to your status. Like that's my big thing with Wentz. They traded multiple picks including two 1st rounders for him. He hasn't lived up to that status so to m ehe's overrated. If I'm not mistaken the Chiefs traded up to get Mahomes.

But make no mistake my argument is that he' overrated. Top 2 QB in the league if not the best. You claimed I was comparing Murray to Mahoems but I wasn't. I was saying you can be considered overrated and be the best in the league. Its possible. Phillip Rivers is overrated to me as is Eli Manning. Mahomes is not there to me.

You compared DeMarco Murray with Patrick Mahomes. Murray’s big season in 2014 was a fluke. He benefited from a great OL. Patrick Mahomes was expected to be good which was why he was drafted in the top 10. He continues to impress into his second year as the starter. Sounds like you think every one is overrated. Patrick Mahomes is NOT overrated!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
There was a time the channels that showed football also showed the scores. Now they are all involved in Fantasy Football. Now they are so intent in showing the yards or completed passes, you cannot get the scores without getting on your computer.

I find that irritating.