NFL Games Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If he wasn't injured many think he'd be an MVP candidate again. That's overrated. He's not played well lately, even before he was missing games.

In the three games prior to his injury Mahomes had over 900 yards passing and 4 TDs. Everyone knew going into 2019 he was going to have a difficult time duplicating what he did in 2018 because he had such a great year. He started off the season picking up where he left off last season but battled an ankle injury early on and then missed a couple of games with a dislocated kneecap. Despite the injuries and missed games he’s still playing great. He’s having a big game today. For some reason you don’t like him.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
There was a time the channels that showed football also showed the scores. Now they are all involved in Fantasy Football. Now they are so intent in showing the yards or completed passes, you cannot get the scores without getting on your computer.

I find that irritating.

Get over it, Boomer.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
wow Kansas city and titans so close thought the chiefs would run away with this game

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
In the three games prior to his injury Mahomes had over 900 yards passing and 4 TDs. Everyone knew going into 2019 he was going to have a difficult time duplicating what he did in 2018 because he had such a great year. He started off the season picking up where he left off last season but battled an ankle injury early on and then missed a couple of games with a dislocated kneecap. Despite the injuries and missed games he’s still playing great. He’s having a big game today. For some reason you don’t like him.
Why are you saying I don't like him? I refuse to kiss his feet like apparently, you do but he's okay.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why are you saying I don't like him? I refuse to kiss his feet like apparently, you do but he's okay.

You think he’s overrated and I don’t and you claim that’s kissing his feet? Lol He’s a great QB, everyone sees it and if you can’t then you need to pick another sport to watch because football is obviously not for you.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You think he’s overrated and I don’t and you claim that’s kissing his feet? Lol He’s a great QB if you can’t see that you need to pick another sport to watch because football is obviously not for you.
I see it. You need to stop getting so worked up over a difference of opinion. lol He was great last season and I have no doubt he'll be great in the future. Just not so good right now. He's having trouble putting the Titans away today.