NFL Games Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How do the Chiefs have like 5 of the fastest human beings on earth playing on that team
Thats what I want to know. Like there is fast but they have something faster than fast. Like they look like created players. Like Amari Cooper is fast. But then there's Hill, Hardman and whoever the hell they have over there running a 4.4 lol.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm not backtracking. He's currently overrated. My opinion. You obviously don't agree and I'm okay with that.

You need to stop living from game to game with players and look at their body of work. The season Mahomes is having may be a notch down from the season he had last season but he’s still having a great year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know if If I've ever seen a RB not be able to reach the LOS like Barkley in this game - no blocking.

Barkley - 13 rushes for 1 yard......dayum.
His blcking is bad but he's hurt. He has to be 100% to be his normal self. I realized that the hard way in fantasy today lol.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No I did NOT compare him to Patrick Mahomes. You asked how can you be the best and be overrated. I brought up Demarco Murray in regards to the statement you made. I was not contesting your argument for MAhomes I was contesting the statement you made.
You are the one comparing him to Pat Mahomes. And there was nothing fluke about Murray. He did it again in Tennessee.

You mentioned DeMarco Murray’s 2014 season that’s a comparison.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Falcons vs Saints is a great example of a divisional game.
Tried to tell people that this is what happens. You throw records out the window. Some of the hardest games Cowboys will face this year will be their upcoming matchups with the EAgirls and even the DEadskins.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You mentioned DeMarco Murray’s 2014 season that’s a comparison.
Did you not ask me how can you be great and overrated? Demarco was my answer. It wasn't a comparison. I can't help you understand that. If you don't understand it then let's move on. I'm not arguing about what I meant. If you didn't comprehend it its fine. I thought I was quite clear though.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You need to stop living from game to game with players and look at their body of work. The season Mahomes is having may be a notch down from the season he had last season but he’s still having a great year.
You need to stop telling me what to do. I don't do things as you do so you just have to correct me? No thank you.

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
YES. And I hope atlanta gets motivated this second half of the season so they can beat the Saints and the Panthers twice. Would help us a lot just in case we dont win the division.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Daniel jones is going to be a nightmare once he controls those turnovers
I don't know how you guys come to that conclusion from watching him. Like as of now who's to say he will have a better career than Ryan Fitzpatrick? Fitzpatrick has big games and big throws under his belt.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm really not worried about the Saints if we get into the playoffs. We play them pretty tough, regardless.

gmb1

Reaction score
Tried to tell people that this is what happens. You throw records out the window. Some of the hardest games Cowboys will face this year will be their upcoming matchups with the EAgirls and even the DEadskins.
None of our division games have been competitive LMAO

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
None of our division games have been competitive LMAO
I thought the Giants game last week was until they went full dumb and gave up points. But that's besides the point. Going to Philly is not going to be a 30 point whooping.