NFL Games Thread

Beaker42

Reaction score
Don't forget Steelers, they were just gifted 7 points.
NO WAY that was a fumble! Since when does a ball from a supposedly empty hand going forward wind up 8 yds away from the QB and past the LOS instead of at his feet?!?! That was a forward pass!!!

Seriously, what are these refs looking at?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because it is likely true. It has to be. The officials are almost directly responsible for two of their 7 wins- possibly 3.

Would you like that kind of assist each season? I know I would.
I would. If you asked a Cowboy hater or non-fan they'd tell you we get that help though. So I guess it just depends on who you ask.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I would. If you asked a Cowboy hater or non-fan they'd tell you we get that help though. So I guess it just depends on who you ask.

We've had very little assistance of the game changing variety. And none that has directly advanced us in the post season tournament.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Even though I started the sentence off with "I wouldn't say he's overrated...."? If you say someone isn't overrated...that means....they are overrated? I'm confused by your confusion here.

You saw my post before I edited it. You claimed you wouldn’t say Mahomes overrated but can feel that someone is overrated while acknowledging they’re the best in the league. That can be construed a lot of different ways. You’ve been defending JoeKing who’s stance is that Pat Mahomes is overrated.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You saw my post before I edited it. You claimed you wouldn’t say Mahomes overrated but can feel that someone is overrated while acknowledging they’re the best in the league. That can be construed a lot of different ways. You’ve been defending JoeKing who’s stance is that Pat Mahomes is overrated.
But I specially told you I don't think Mahomes is overrated and that I disagreed with your OPINION that you can't be considered great and overrated. I don't understand why you are fighting this. You misunderstood and were wrong. Why are you putting up such a fight? Is it that serious? Are you sleepy or high?

davey999

Reaction score
Could we not have drafted Juan Thornhill and signed Gerald McCoy?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
But I specially told you I don't think Mahomes is overrated and that I disagreed with your OPINION that you can't be considered great and overrated. I don't understand why you are fighting this. You misunderstood and were wrong. Why are you putting up such a fight? Is it that serious? Are you sleepy or high?

I don’t believe a player who’s considered great can be overrated. That makes no sense to me. You claimed that Philip Rivers and Eli Manning are great but are overrated. There’s a lot of fans who don’t think either QB is great for a variety of reasons. It could be argued by some that both QBs are underrated. You certainly won’t find many Cowboy fans who think Eli is great. The knock on Rivers is he hasn’t won anything.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I've been busy today, have the games been falling our way today?