NFL Games Thread

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Aaron Jones is SEVERELY underrated. He has ran over teams over and over. He’s arguably played better than Aaron Rodgers this season...

He ran over us, now he’s running over Carolina. I’m sure there are other teams he’s ran over as well.
Well, it helps when you have the passing threat of Rodgers and an O-line that hooks/holds with seeming impunity for the past 4-5 years...

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Mighty Goff has -7 points at the half against the Stealers. Goff playing no better than Rudolph.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Aaron Jones is SEVERELY underrated. He has ran over teams over and over. He’s arguably played better than Aaron Rodgers this season...

He ran over us, now he’s running over Carolina. I’m sure there are other teams he’s ran over as well.
He does not have a lot of rushing yds, but total yds, he has more than elliot, and the 14 td's is 1st in Nfl,
but hey that cant be right cause we have the best rb in Nfl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh:
The best rb has only 6 td's lol so what does that make jones????
I had a thread about jones, and most said elliot was way better and they would rather have him.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I had two friends in elementary school that would let off silent farts in class and I’d start laughing and get into trouble while the farters got away with it, the Packers are those farters

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Allen should’ve pulled it and run it... so much green in front of him. Forces the throw instead and it’s picked.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Well, it helps when you have the passing threat of Rodgers and an O-line that hooks/holds with seeming impunity for the past 4-5 years...

So true on the hooking . Cost us a potential win against them when they did that to our D lineman on a crucial drive

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Let's see:

Barkley: 13 rushes, 1 yard (but there are a million guys here who would trade Zeke for SB)

Mahomes: Wooot: 400+ yards, 3 TDs....and an 'L'. Butt Fumble would throw for 400 with Hill and Kelce on his team.

Wow. Who loses to a terrible team like the Jets? The Saints.

That's all for now.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Looks like the Panthers are using the same run stop defense as the Cowboys.
Hard for me to rue not signing McCoy while watching the Panthers front 4 get gashed worse than the Cowboys.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
they had no business losing to the Falcons at home..they were healthy..they didnt really show up..see the similarity? we were on the road missing 4 key starters on offense and lost by 2...

if you cant see its pretty much the same shiz..the saints fans will not give pass to their team as our didnt here..

our freaking fans were in an uproar we started slow against the giants and won by what 20? we were unhappy it was competitive for 3 qtrs.. we blew them out yet the entire CZ fan base rips us yet you give the saints an excuse..get over it..

its the same in every way. they lost ugly to bad team at home,PERIOD..
Yes, they lost to a bad team. Who disputed that? I said our loss was worse.
Second, you're telling me to get over it? :lmao:
I merely said the Jets loss was worse than the Saints loss to the Falcons because we weren't playing a divisional opponent. The Saints were. Maybe you need to get over the fact that alternative or opposing views get you all hot and bothered. ;)

Third, we loss to the Jets whom we play once ever four years. The Saints loss to the Falcons whom they play twice a year.
The Jets beat us and the Giants, teams who have won 6 games total. The Falcons beat the Eagles and the Saints, teams who have won 12 games total. You tell me which one is the worse of the two? ;).

DandyDon52

Reaction score
no rain or snow was predicted by the nfl weather site for GB game, and it was there at start, now getting heavier,
The temp was supposed to be 32 but I think it may be colder than that by now.