NFL Games Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
RG3 just picked up 12 yards as a utility RB for the Ravens.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Cowboys are getting blasted constantly for losing to the Jets, yet the Eagles aren't getting as much criticism for losing to a Falcons team who isn't that much better that the Jets are right now.
Very good point. I will say I think its because the Falcons are still living off that reputation of a Super Bowl appearance. They are bad and I'm not even sure why. Personnel wise.....they are just as good as anyone.

JayFord

Reaction score
There is no reason Jones can throw for 12 touchdown and Dwayne Haskins hasnt even scored 1

yes Jones started before Haskins and Jones is a turnover machine but Haskins should atleast have 2 touchdowns in his limited play

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Falcons loss was in week two. Most teams are still figuring things out during that stage.

We lost to the lowly Jets much later into the process.

Try to sugar coat something else.

Not sugar coating anything. Just stop with your bias BS.
You just proved my point.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Even the Saints appear to be struggling and having some trouble with a 1-7 Falcons team. It could be a divisional thing. But, still shows that even the hottest teams in the NFC don't come out playing with fire at the start of the game or has games where they don't have an easy time with an inferior team.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Mahommes missed wide open Hill on deep pass. Horrible throw. Then threw high pass to wide open Sammy Watkins on 3rd down.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The Cowboys are getting blasted constantly for losing to the Jets, yet the Eagles aren't getting as much criticism for losing to a Falcons team who isn't that much better that the Jets are right now.

Agreed. I brought that up the other day as well. Funny things a lot of the squawking is coming from Philly's fans trying to justify Dallas is a bad team.

JayFord

Reaction score
That monday night game is going to be something to see

and i have the seahawks winning that one 33-21

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Ravens had three Heisman Trophy winners lined up in the backfield Jackson, RG3 and Ingram. Possibly the first time in NFL history that’s happened.