NFL Games Thread

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That makes sense because Mahomes simply can’t miss an open WR otherwise. Without that injury, his passes never hit the ground. Ever.

Thanks for the update and keeping our super heroes, super.

You’re exaggerating arguments made about Mahomes

How about you just come out and tell us the reason you dislike Mahomes is because he’s a generational talent on another team while we have this generations version of Alex Smith

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3fwj36.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

How about you just come out and tell us the reason you dislike Mahomes is because he’s a generational talent on another team while we have this generations version of Alex Smith

Calling Dak, Alex Smith is just plain lazy.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

I love Mahomes. Like a lot.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And you don't have a bias? Get a grip.

No need to disparage other teams to just excuse our own failure.

Again not doing what you accuse me of, I think you are the one that needs to get a grip.
But you can't as you never like anything. I made a true statement and you don't like it, so what, Move on dude.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Bengals are truly bad. This game is awful. The Browns play them two more times. They might have a wild card chance.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He’s not overrated he’s just not having an MVP season this year. He’s still having a very good season.
He's overrated. He plays well in Andy Reed's scheme, which will never see playoff success. Check Andy's record. They need home field advantage to even have a chance and that's not happening.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Was Jamal Adam's worth a first pick. The Jets are making Daniel Jones look like Danny Dimes.