Video: NFL: Greg Jennings doesn't think Cowboys are the weakest team in the playoffs

Jipper

Reaction score
Funny thing is they keep saying dak can't be trusted when the game is on the line....but that is when he has been the absolute best....

Where he doesn't do well is more so if he makes mistakes earlier in the game then it just snowballs...if it's a close game he turns into a gamer

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I like everyone not giving the cowboys a chance. This way they won't get big heads as they did before the colts game. If we don't turn the ball over I can see us winning this game easily.

What happens if no one gives you a chance and you lose?

CWR

Reaction score
Im suprised to see how many "experts" think Seattle will win.

You would think our defense and run game alone would have us a little more highly thought of. Also closing the season 7-1 with some pretty solid wins makes us look stronger.

One interesting point though is there are a lot of playoff teams that finished really strong this year so I guess we are all "hot."

skinsscalper

Reaction score

You would think our defense and run game alone would have us a little more highly thought of. Also closing the season 7-1 with some pretty solid wins makes us look stronger.

One interesting point though is there are a lot of playoff teams that finished really strong this year so I guess we are all "hot."
I understand it, to be honest. Until last week, the narrative about this team was their turd like performance in the red zone.......all season. I don't think one game cures that and I don't think the pundits do, either. To top it off, Seattle is playing the same type of ball that Dallas does (running ball control offense) and they're doing it better than we do. To top it off, you've got Wilson with two Super Bowls worth of experience and a knack for extending and making HUGE plays. Seattle's defense is kicking some serious *** right now, while ours is surrendering a ton of points to scrub teams. I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about most pundits picking the Seahawks to win. The only advantage we have, right now is that the game is at our place.

Now, don't take this as a post that says we have no chance. This Cowboys team can beat ANY of the teams in the playoffs this year. Can and Do are mutually exclusive things. We've got a shot but if we surrender the type of points we have lately, and continue with red zone struggles we don't stand a chance against any of them.

ryanbabs

Reaction score

That ugly Colts game is still fresh on everyone’s mind.

Reaction score
When these TV "analysts" make obvious mistakes (like saying Dallas currently has one of the best OLs) you have to consider that they base their opinions on vague sports narratives, they don't follow the Cowboys closely.

dwreck27

Reaction score
We are going into the playoffs with something every team needs .... good/great defense and a running game

Dak and the coaching staff will dictate how far we go

DFWJC

Reaction score
Because they play at home, I think Dallas should and would be favored over both Philly and Seattle.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
We be weak?

We'll see.

Mark Schlereth doesn’t make any sense. When the game is on the line, he doesn’t trust Dak with the ball? What? If Dak has proven anything, it’s that he is clutch.

I have my problems with Dak, but if we’re down by 6 points with 1:50 left in the 4th, I probably trust Dak more with the ball in his hands than any quarterback we’ve had all the way back to Staubach.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Mark Schlereth doesn’t make any sense. When the game is on the line, he doesn’t trust Dak with the ball? What? If Dak has proven anything, it’s that he is clutch.

I have my problems with Dak, but if we’re down by 6 points with 1:50 left in the 4th, I probably trust Dak more with the ball in his hands than any quarterback we’ve had all the way back to Staubach.

Agree. I don’t recall a situation where he had to score and it ended with an int as was the case in many games with Tony R who also was able to give us a good chance with 2:00 or less to go

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I love this stuff! I truly think every game we’ve been doubted we’ve come out on fire. These guys are tools