NFL Halftime Show

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I just rewatched it with my girlfriend. I liked it better this time. The transition from House of Balloons to Blinding Lights was great. The audio was very bad in some parts.

I believe The Weeknd is probably the first artist to perform a song about doing so much cocaine you can’t feel your face during the Super Bowl halftime show.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nods.
Excellent point
My parents thought Rick Astley, Wham!, Toni Basil & Starship were simply terrible.
For some reason they preferred Hank Williams, Sinatra and Mozart.
What obvious fools they were.
Not saying they're fools. I'm 45 and I with the exception of Disco, I appreciate music from the 50's on up to about 2010 in just about any genre. After that I pretty much started hating it and just fell back into only listening to "my music." It's left me completely out of touch with artists today. I had no idea who "The Weekend" even was.

Pape

Reaction score
Not saying they're fools. I'm 45 and I with the exception of Disco, I appreciate music from the 50's on up to about 2010 in just about any genre. After that I pretty much started hating it and just fell back into only listening to "my music." It's left me completely out of touch with artists today. I had no idea who "The Weekend" even was.

whats wrong with disco? theres some good stuff from the disco era