NFL Head Coach Rankings (CBS)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
MM is ONLY on the hot seat in the minds of many fans who are eager to see Quinn or Payton (or nearly anybody else) installed as Cowboys coach. Not so fast Peeps. MM still has three years left on his contract, & did deliver major improvement in Year Two. (would have done the same in year one if not for Covid)

As long as he can orchestrate another playoff berth, why wouldn’t the FO show him the same kind of patience they showed Garrett for so long?! Get over your hate for MM. He's not going anywhere & has the same amount of SB rings as Payton. And both, had hall of famer qb's. Quinn got fired as HC in Atlanta. Where's all the Urban Meyer fans? Some of you are literally ridiculous by not appreciating the new era without 8-8 Garrett!
I wonder if McCarthy would even be a head coach today if he didn't have Farve and Rodgers?
I wonder if Sean Payton would even be a head coach today if he didn't have Brees?
If Roders & Farve were/are so good. Why is it they only have 2 Superbowl championships between them in 30 years?! Yeah, they're elite! :rolleyes:

CCBoy

Reaction score
MM is ONLY on the hot seat in the minds of many fans who are eager to see Quinn or Payton (or nearly anybody else) installed as Cowboys coach. Not so fast Peeps. MM still has three years left on his contract, & did deliver major improvement in Year Two. (would have done the same in year one if not for Covid)

As long as he can orchestrate another playoff berth, why wouldn’t the FO show him the same kind of patience they showed Garrett for so long?! Get over your hate for MM. He's not going anywhere & has the same amount of SB rings as Payton. And both, had hall of famer qb's. Quinn got fired as HC in Atlanta. Where's all the Urban Meyer fans? Some of you are literally ridiculous by not appreciating the new era without 8-8 Garrett!I wonder if Sean Payton would even be a head coach today if he didn't have Brees?
If Roders & Farve were/are so good. Why is it they only have 2 Superbowl championships between them in 30 years?! Yeah, they're elite! :rolleyes:

Man-o-man...not much of a thread talk concerning linebackers...geesh!:facepalm: :)