NFL is a joke!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
The officiating is worse than ever. As bad as the refs are every play should be reviewable. Each team gets 3 reviews like now. It would not slow the game down that much. Tonight at the end of the game the refs gave the game to GB with 2 hands to the face penalties. Reviewing the bad calls could have changed the blatant mistakes.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The officiating is worse than ever. As bad as the refs are every play should be reviewable. Each team gets 3 reviews like now. It would not slow the game down that much. Tonight at the end of the game the refs gave the game to GB with 2 hands to the face penalties. Reviewing the bad calls could have changed the blatant mistakes.
Where were you the past 3 weeks when the officials have made terrible/game costing calls against the Cowboys?

Iago33

Reaction score
It’s truly alarming how much they affect the outcomes of games. There were some exceptions, but it wasn’t that way until the 2000s.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
It’s truly alarming how much they affect the outcomes of games. There were some exceptions, but it wasn’t that way until the 2000s.
Kevin Smith both won us and cost us a number of games in the 90s due to PIs that were and weren’t called. I remember one in particular in Arizona. He was called for PI against Rob Moore

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seriously! League wide the officiating is so incompetent and inconsistent. It's not even a week to week thing, it's a quarter to quarter. I'm not even talking about our games just to leave the bias out of it, but my god, how many teams this year have lost on bogus calls, non-calls, and flat out incorrect calls?

This is turning into a situation where the refs are beginning to have as much impact on the outcome of games as the players! Okay, maybe that's going too far but to my memory they have really never been this bad league wide, week in and week out.

I can remember games here or there turning out to have a blown call that determined the outcome but lately it feels like almost every game has some huge horrible call/non call that screws somebody.

The hell is going on??

Reaction score

You're assuming these are "mistakes" and that the officials would be unwilling to review a play and still call it wrong in front of everybody. All evidence points to the contrary.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The same ole same ole. Pats and GB being favored once again. Teams like Dallas get the other side of the stick. It’s just way more obvious this year. Why are we surprised at this?

cowboyec

Reaction score
start at the top.
our fearless leader.
america's top cop.
the spinless
useless
untalented
gutless
empty-suited
swamp maggot
swamp hagg
swamp ratt
disgrace

gutless goodell.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just posted a similar rant...the NFL needs to do something. I don't know what, but this is just brutal.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Yes it's reviewable and yes Garrett is a moron.
If he had thrown a flag and wasted a timeout for reviewing PI, people on here would’ve lost their mind. They’re never going to overturn PI unless Jerry Rice is all by himself by 20 yards and a guy comes out of the stands to decapitate him

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The same ole same ole. Pats and GB being favored once again. Teams like Dallas get the other side of the stick. It’s just way more obvious this year. Why are we surprised at this?
It's not even that. It doesn't even feel like biased refs so much as it does just horrible officiating.

gmb1

Reaction score
I stopped watching 2016-2017 season but I really need to do something else with my Sundays. The NFL was the greatest reality show, but my patience is getting low