cowboyec

Reaction score
thanx alot goodell....you swamp-puke.
GET.
OUT.
OF.
MY.
GAME.
YOU WORTHLESS,GUTLESS,SPINELESS,UNTALENTED DISGRACE.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If he had thrown a flag and wasted a timeout for reviewing PI, people on here would’ve lost their mind. They’re never going to overturn PI unless Jerry Rice is all by himself by 20 yards and a guy comes out of the stands to decapitate him
Probably right, but Garrett is still a moron.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And people thought I was crazy for suggesting games were being fixed 5 years ago.....

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS95xPBcqE1EVprB7wvvaVtogmHucOAlO4vQjwIOLlsbMOULK_ZMw

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Less is more, I would rather have calls be missed than the mess that is going on right now.

Even in our game, all those crazy flags then Witten gets mugged on the 2pt conversion and no flag.

catiii

Reaction score
start at the top.
our fearless leader.
america's top cop.
the spinless
useless
untalented
gutless
empty-suited
swamp maggot
swamp hagg
swamp ratt
disgrace

gutless goodell.

No. I need to know how you really feel.
And then, I really need more cowbell!!

:thumbup:

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The packers o lineman came out the week after Dallas and said that he told Rodgers about a holding call during the game. Well after that Rodgers went and yelled at an official and guess what happened after that? You think it's a coincidence that in a leauge of parity the same teams somehow end up in the play offs? Im personally so tired cause i love football so much but its just draining watching this joke thats becoming more staged than the WWE.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And people thought I was crazy for suggesting games were being fixed 5 years ago.....

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS95xPBcqE1EVprB7wvvaVtogmHucOAlO4vQjwIOLlsbMOULK_ZMw

I don't think they're fixed. I think the refs are terrible at their jobs. Being fixed would imply that they aren't incompetent, and I don't think that's the case at all.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The officiating is worse than ever.
giphy.gif

gmb1

Reaction score

I do like BS entertainment. The problem for me is now it's more BS than entertainment

cowboyec

Reaction score
im sure america's chief law enforcement officier...gutless goodell...is on the case.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’ve seen them. Yesterday on the offensive PI. Why didn’t Garrett review it? or is that a judgement call which is not reviewable?
When inside the last 2 minutes of the game...

NFL Booth Review

After the two-minute warning, the responsibility of calling reviews shifts from coaches to the replay assistant in the booth. Sometimes those decisions can directly determine the outcome of the game. The replay assistant only has the time between plays to decide whether to order review. Even if a call is not overturned, a decision to review can affect a team's momentum at a critical juncture.

The replay assistant is part of the officiating team. He participates in the review process throughout the game, but can't initiate a review until the two-minute warning has passed. If he then sees a call that appears questionable on replay, he activates a vibrating buzzer worn by the referee.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This is more an entertainment avenue than a pure sport avenue.

The technology is there to correct virtually every call, but they dont...………..ever wonder why a multi-billion dollar industry would do that?

mmohican29

Reaction score
The packers o lineman came out the week after Dallas and said that he told Rodgers about a holding call during the game. Well after that Rodgers went and yelled at an official and guess what happened after that? You think it's a coincidence that in a leauge of parity the same teams somehow end up in the play offs? Im personally so tired cause i love football so much but its just draining watching this joke thats becoming more staged than the WWE.

The league you fell in love with is gonzo bruh.

This is now pure entertainment and should be viewed as such for your own mental health. It is the WWE.

Your only hope as a fellow Cowboys fan is to hope for the "heel" to get his turn when we have a team too good to be denied a SB title.

Hope you were around for the 90's run. It's a wrap moving forward sadly.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
start at the top.
our fearless leader.
america's top cop.
the spinless
useless
untalented
gutless
empty-suited
swamp maggot
swamp hagg
swamp ratt
disgrace

gutless goodell.
Nice rant... Reminds me of the one Clark Griswold did during the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.... lol

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The league you fell in love with is gonzo bruh.

This is now pure entertainment and should be viewed as such for your own mental health. It is the WWE.

Your only hope as a fellow Cowboys fan is to hope for the "heel" to get his turn when we have a team too good to be denied a SB title.

Hope you were around for the 90's run. It's a wrap moving forward sadly.
Im 33 so i caught all 3 super bowls luckily. But man growing up in the 90s and being a Dallas Cowboys fan was just so perfect! But unfortunately my high school years were rough, and thats when the Raiders took the leauge by storm. Here in California that makes more rough times lol. But i couldnt have said it any better than what you stated. Sad sad sad times ahead for football fans.