News: NFL: Jaguars No. 1 overall picks Trevor Lawrence, Travon Walker questionable vs. Cowboys

jujoboys

Reaction score
Yes. But if the pass rush gets to him a few times, the Jags might rethink it.

lol. It's a toe. Are you thinking that our pass rushers may try stepping on his toes on purpose?

They are going to play him because there really isn't much to the injury and they still have an outside shot at making the playoffs.

Bagman

Reaction score
They'll both play. In fact, I heard Lazarus is suiting up for Jacksonville on Sunday.

ESisback

Reaction score
Yes. But if the pass rush gets to him a few times, the Jags might rethink it.

I expect a lot of quick dump offs, uptempo, misdirection, and at least 30 handoffs. They’ll want to make our substitutions difficult, and I suspect we’ll have more than three penalties.

irishline

Reaction score
lol. It's a toe. Are you thinking that our pass rushers may try stepping on his toes on purpose?

They are going to play him because there really isn't much to the injury and they still have an outside shot at making the playoffs.

Not that I agree with it, but I believe what he means is that the injury could affect his ability to evade pass rushers and take extra hits, not that his toes would get stepped on.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Travon/Trayvon/Trevon has to be without a doubt the most popular name in the NFL.

I mean aside from Mike, John, Tom, etc lol.

Motorola

Reaction score
Back in the day - if I recall correctly - there were four categories assessed to a (previously injured = "banged up") player's chance to be in the next game.
Definite \ Questionable \ Doubtful \ Out.
'Questionable' tag-label = 99% of the time the player suited up and hit the field.
The League eliminated the 'Doubtful' catagory sometime ago (the 90's?).

Regardless ....Jaguars just defeated the Titans last Sunday to be only two games out of AFC South title berth with four games to play for both teams.
Trevor and Travon both play Sunday to help give JAX that chance to get a playoff berth if TEN stumbles some more down the stretch.