News: NFL: Jaguars No. 1 overall picks Trevor Lawrence, Travon Walker questionable vs. Cowboys

DuceizBak

Reaction score
lol. It's a toe. Are you thinking that our pass rushers may try stepping on his toes on purpose?

They are going to play him because there really isn't much to the injury and they still have an outside shot at making the playoffs.

Being grabbed and pulled while you are running in an opposing direction will definitely hurt.

RoboQB

Reaction score
It would take a limb amputation to miss playing against Dallas.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Lawrence will be good to go.

Walker doesn't make a material difference... he is a below-average DE at this point. All-world athleticism and Georgia coaches loved his disciplined play, but he has yet to reach his potential.

Passing over Aidan Hutchinson and Kayvon Thibodaux at 1.1, who were also monster athletes and HAD realized their potential, is a fireable offense for Trent Baalke IMO. I think Walker will become a good player, but picking him because your GM hates Jim Harbaugh is horrible process.

Last edited:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lawrence will be good to go.

Walker doesn't make a material difference... he is a below-average DE at this point. All-world athleticism and Georgia coaches loved his disciplined play, but he has yet to reach his potential.

Passing over Aidan Hutchinson and Kayvon Thibodaux at 1.1, who were also monster athletes and HAD realized their potential, is a fireable offense for Trent Baalke IMO. I think Walker will become a good player, but picking him because your GM hates Jim Harbaugh is horrible process.
If everybody was judged as rookies Merriman would be up for the hof not Ware.

stinkface

Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this game. They have really good talent on offense and their QB can really run if he needs to.

Creeper

Reaction score
Lawrence played last week with the toe injury so he will play this week. He played well last week too with a PFF rating over 90.

Walker might be a different story. He didn't practice all week. With the Cowboys trying to figure out who is playing RT, he might want to suit up and play.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
I want to see Lawrence play he’s a damn good quarterback. We beat those kind of teams are we’re nowhere

offlimits

Reaction score
lol. It's a toe. Are you thinking that our pass rushers may try stepping on his toes on purpose?

They are going to play him because there really isn't much to the injury and they still have an outside shot at making the playoffs.

I'd rather see someone on defense pull him down by that long, stringy hair.

Rayman70

Reaction score
expect them 2 play and play well. Just do what we do and win.

blueblood70

Reaction score

right, we all believe that..
shutterstock-91271939.jpg

Carson

Reaction score
That already happened with Aaron Rodgers a few years back. Lost a leg, played us anyway, and as usual...
It’s also crazy to see guys like Christian Darrisaw, get hurt, come back to play us, get hurt then miss multiple weeks