News: NFL: Jaguars No. 1 overall picks Trevor Lawrence, Travon Walker questionable vs. Cowboys

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Trevor Lawrence has been questionable for a few weeks now and still hasn't missed a game, so he's playing. If Walker misses the game the Cowboys' reshuffled offensive line gets a break.

Flamma

Reaction score
Back in the day - if I recall correctly - there were four categories assessed to a (previously injured = "banged up") player's chance to be in the next game.
Definite \ Questionable \ Doubtful \ Out.
'Questionable' tag-label = 99% of the time the player suited up and hit the field.
The League eliminated the 'Doubtful' catagory sometime ago (the 90's?).

Regardless ....Jaguars just defeated the Titans last Sunday to be only two games out of AFC South title berth with four games to play for both teams.
Trevor and Travon both play Sunday to help give JAX that chance to get a playoff berth if TEN stumbles some more down the stretch.

Wasn't probable one of them?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Lawrence managed to practice the last two days so he seems good to go. Walker missed practice all week.
This.

Lawrence in. This was the same injury he played thru last week.
Walker, most likely out

Motorola

Reaction score
Wasn't probable one of them?
Flamma - you are correct!
I was wrong about 'Definite' being a condition regarding an NFL player being available to play in an upcoming game.
It was___
A) Probable
B) Questionable
C) Doubtful
D) Out

Flamma

Reaction score
Flamma - you are correct!
I was wrong about 'Definite' being a condition regarding an NFL player's being available to play in an upcoming game.
It was___
A) Probable
B) Questionable
C) Doubtful
D) Out

You know how I remember it? I played a football sim back in the late 90s called Fbpro. They used those designations. But I couldn't be sure it mirrored the NFL.

Motorola

Reaction score
Calis Campbell has been in the NFL a decade and a half?!!
It is weird being an NFL fan that you have heard a player's name here and there in the League's news (trades, free agency, injuries); if you don't literally follow their careers - you don't know how long the veterans have been around toiling in this profession.
I hope is injury is minor.