NFL locker room, the insane asylum

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I am more interested in what happens in the Hotel room before they get to the locker room before they start to play the game.
I think the dynamics of the hotel lobby could play a major role in the outcome of games.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think I am more interested in what happens in the Hotel room before they get to the locker room before they start to play the game.
I think the dynamics of the hotel lobby could play a major role in the outcome of games.
You have to watch out for those water balloons

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And I was told people didn't have a sense of humor on the new forum

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Gotta love the off season..

Oh, and it wasn't a Rookie, Everett was a five year vet. Maybe you need to "look more into what really makes a team the camaraderie than just a talent you put on the field" a little more and learn some history..

Now, GET OUTTA MY CHAIR!!!! heheheh

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gotta love the off season..

Oh, and it wasn't a Rookie, Everett was a five year vet. Maybe you need to "look more into what really makes a team the camaraderie than just a talent you put on the field" a little more and learn some history..

Now, GET OUTTA MY CHAIR!!!! heheheh
Actually it was a rookie. Emmitt Smith said are you going to let that rookie get ahead of you he instigated the entire thing

ItzKelz

Reaction score
So many things go into winning a football game besides the talent you put on the field. Did a player dog die during the week . Did something happen to a family member good or bad. How many people read Michael Irvin's book. A rookie sat in the barber chair before he had his turn. How many know what happened after that.
Sounds like work.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Didn't Michael Irvin stab somebody with a pair of scissors

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One team mate attacking another with a pair of scissors makes for a winning team?
No but it affects the outcome of a game if it's before the game. Make no mistake about it the locker room is an insane asylum