NFL locker room, the insane asylum

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I wasn't sure I was going to re-subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket how much is Xfinity? Is it all NFL games
I have the basic cable/internet package. It comes with local channels, NFL Network and ESPN. Being in northern CA I don't get all the games so I stream the rest. I pay about 130 a month.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was just curious how much you pay just to stream NFL games I know they give you a 3 games for free I think. I get NFL Sunday Ticket free every other season because I re-subscribe

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I was just curious how much you pay just to stream NFL games I know they give you a 3 games for free I think. I get NFL Sunday Ticket free every other season because I re-subscribe
I would just have the internet service if I didn't have kids. There's some good programs for them. I limit their time on it though.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I did. It was a pretty subpar movie.
Really I thought it was pretty good. Not just because of the football aspect. It was pretty good how to do not like Lawrence cutting the guy's car in half

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I came here to learn about the player dog that died.
You never heard about the golden retriever. You win this game in the pits. I guess you never heard about the Pitbull either.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagerly awaiting what's to come or however you want to interpret it.
there is a few of them I don't understand LOL I was actually going to use one all I could find was the welcome. That's the only one I understood. Besides the hammer and nail

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't like emojis, but you can imagine me shoving a handful of Pop-Secret.
I was just so bored talking about Demarcus Lawrence for 2 weeks. On the old Cowboys forum. You can talk about just about anything . I guess now it goes to a different page. Different subjects. Anyways go Cowboys

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Now that's funny . Daks Pitbull playing in the pits
Just to clear something up I'ma smart ***. That thing in the other thread was tongue in cheek. But at the same time if it gets taken differently I'll run with it.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't think people actually get it. The locker room is such an important aspect before the game. Biggest actually uses some of its content for its spread. That's funny in itself

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just to clear something up I'ma smart ***. That thing in the other thread was tongue in cheek. But at the same time if it gets taken differently I'll run with it.
The issue is I rely on speaking text. Google changes my wording even after I proofread it. When I send it off it's different then my original meaning. I have nerve damage from the military my fingers sting like bee stings when I type. On the old Forum people knew me they let it slide. It will take a while for people to get me

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When I initially said players dog. It made it singular. By the time I saw it I couldn't edit it any longer. I guess it's funny if you think about it